PDA

View Full Version : Contest Questions

Vaughn
08-17-2007, 11:29 AM
My latest project is one of my finest (at least along the lines of bang for the buck). I have automated my home Gym to record workout statistics for multiple people. It is operated by voice, and talks and counts out reps, etc. All for under $10, not counting the 8/8/8. but since this project mearly uses 1 digital input on the Phidget board, I was wondering if it was even worth submitting? Or should I just consider it part of my home automation package and include it in the video I submit for that?

I have to shoot new photos of my BB gun this weekend for some over-seas magazine, so I will try to get that entry done this weekend and hopefully be able to document the others too. Going to be a busy weekend.

Vaughn

Matt
08-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Totally! We would love to see it. I think it's ok to post it separately. We don't want people breaking projects up too much to try and submit the same thing 4 different ways, but I think you are ok on this one. Being an X-gym rat myself that used to log my workouts in a DB I'm really curious :)

Matt