PDA

View Full Version : [Interesting] Robotic Exoskeleton

DresnerRobotics
04-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Not a new video, but I had never seen it before. This is one of the more advanced Robotic Exoskeletons I have seen in action, really shows what our technology is becoming capable of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLS9V_-StM4&NR=1&fmt=18

Can't wait to see armored version of these!

4mem8
04-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Man, That is so cool, You can see where this is heading can't you. He He. Nice find Tyberius.

archcvd
04-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Man, That is so cool, You can see where this is heading can't you. He He. Nice find Tyberius.

IRONMAN! :D

Haha.

This is so cool. I am so happy these developments are happening right before my eyes in my lifetime.

4mem8
04-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah, me to, I wish I was in my twenties again so I could see all the new robotic technologies in the next 50 years.

jdolecki
04-25-2008, 06:14 PM
This has been a ongoing project with DARPA.

darkback2
04-25-2008, 08:02 PM
There was a pretty cool article about this in popular science I think. I got a copy of the article in my mailbox at school, and had my students write about it. One fear they expressed was that if someone got hold of one of these things, They would be able to inflict quite a bit of damage before the were stopped. Especially since there are models being developed for the disabled.

Get grandpa fitted for one...when he goes to sleep put on the body armor and go to town.

DB