PDA

View Full Version : Innovati Round 18 DOF Hexapod

tom_chang79
05-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Check out this miniature 18DOF hexapod from Innovati:

YouTube - mini hexapod

I think this hexapod is a great contender and awesome. Love the clear acrylic look... Definitely uses IK method of gaiting...

http://en.innovati.com.tw/cp/html/images/1209354126.jpg

Wingzero01w
05-22-2008, 09:18 PM
Those are smooooth movements. I went on their site to see the biped which also has really nice movements.

tom_chang79
05-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah, this company seems to have some nice things... Their basic commander is awesome.

I wonder who they distribute through, they don't seem to give any hint of where you can buy their products...

Alex
05-27-2008, 03:35 PM
ok, now THAT is a creepy walking gait. I'd love to know where to get one of these. Maybe Matt will want to carry them...

tom_chang79
05-29-2008, 02:29 AM
This things reminds me of a baby CH3-R made of Acrylic for chassis!

That walking algo is something else! I really love how fast it scoots...

tom_chang79
09-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Ok Freddie from Innovati just posted some new vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/freddielee83

He contacted me recently about this kit, he said that he was going to release it soon. If anyone is interested, contact Freddie:

Excerpt from the email he sent me:

"Hi Tom, sorry for the late reply. Our mini hexapod is coming out on the market now. Are you still interesting? You can send you request to [email protected] if you are interested...."

I guess Jerry is the contact for it... This kit looks interesting. Not sure how you would solve the powerplant problem of the hexapod being so tiny. I can barely fit my 5-cell packs in my Phoenix...

robotina
09-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this group. I'm looking for an hexapod for educational purposes. This one is so cool. Is it the same that Kowatec in San Jose sells? Any other place where I can buy this kit?

Thanks,

tom_chang79
09-22-2009, 09:40 PM
I really don't know who to go through to get this neat little hexapod. I contacted Freddie Lee directly off of youtube. Just do a search for him on youtube and message him through there. Last I remember was him telling me to let him know if I'm interested... I'm sure from there you can paypal it to get the hexapod...