PDA

View Full Version : Bioloid Trim

Droid Works
05-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I looked threw the documentation and I wasn't able to find out how you adjust the trim on the bioloid. After reading the documentation it looks like there is no trim for the bioloid. It seems you have to adjust each pose manually. I just want to make sure there is nothing I am missing. If there is a trim can someone tell me where it is located.

tom_chang79
05-26-2008, 02:49 AM
It is done in the Motion Editor, Setup->Offset configuration. Refer to page 206 in the Quick Start manual...

Droid Works
05-26-2008, 06:31 AM
It is done in the Motion Editor, Setup->Offset configuration. Refer to page 206 in the Quick Start manual...
But does that adjust your home position for every sequence or do you have to do it for each sequence/scenario? I couldn't find a clear answer in the book.

P.S.
The more I use the bioloid the
more it is becoming one of my fav bots.
I may be fighting him next year at the robogames..lol
I found the link with the information to set him up for r/c.
http://bigmech.com/bioloid/

tom_chang79
05-26-2008, 03:01 PM
I believe it affects every "pose" in the motion pages... It does state that adjusting the offset if it didn't walk stable, so adjusting the trim would affect the default humanoid motion file...

Droid Works
05-26-2008, 05:21 PM
I know it will work for the motions on the bot but it doesn't say if I add motions later or create some will it work the same for those. I will try and make some tonight and see if it works. If it works the same as the trim with kondo that is awesome.

Droid Works
05-26-2008, 08:00 PM
I just made some new motions and I didn't have to readjust the offset setting. Very cool works just like the kondo trim. I love this bot!!