PDA

View Full Version : [News/Announcement] Steep Pleo Discount [ends today, sorry]

Adrenalynn
07-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Hey All,

I may be the last person in the world to know this, but I haven't seen it posted.

It's apparently Pleo's birthday, and PleoWorld has massively slashed the price. Alas, the sale ends today. They've knocked $114 off the price if you use the discount code "PLEOWORLDISONE" at check-out in the promotion/coupon code. It brings Pleo down to about $250 shipped, $238 I think is the pre-tax-shipping-etc. price.

I'm sorely tempted. I'd really like to hack on one, but I think I'll let it go because I have waaaay toooo many projects.

A friend and I made some good progress hacking on him, but Ugobe is in wide beta now on their "PDK" and full programming of Pleo should be a reality before too long...

Hopefully Alex can just whack this thread afterwards, but I wanted to give people a heads-up. That's a killer price...

Matt
07-10-2008, 12:15 PM
That is a good price. If people have been waiting they should jump on it. Pleo has been a huge hit at the parties I bring him to. :P

DresnerRobotics
07-10-2008, 12:17 PM
That is a good price. If people have been waiting they should jump on it. Pleo has been a huge hit at the parties I bring him to. :P

Who'd have thought getting a robotic dinosaur stoned would be so funny?

Adrenalynn
07-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Pleo has been a huge hit at the parties I bring him to. :P

Pleo Pinata is NOT COOL...

Electricity
07-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm probably missing the point, but why would you want one? Can you reprogram it?

Adrenalynn
07-10-2008, 01:47 PM
A friend and I made some good progress hacking on him, but Ugobe is in wide beta now on their "PDK" and full programming of Pleo should be a reality before too long...

That would be a "yup!"