PDA

View Full Version : [Bioloid] Humanoid braindead!

ScuD
07-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Well, my humanoid's finished... nearly... I'm missing a long enough screwdriver to actually complete the build and attach the CM5. dang..

Ah well, tomorrow then.

That leaves the C programming.. can anyone tell me where to find the info on the C writing, cause it's not in any of the manuals that were supplied with the kit (nor on the disc)

So since we're waiting for that screwdriver, mini-me decided to call it a day, grab a can of white grease, turn on the tv, and kick back and relax.. (http://users.pandora.be/svendecock/robot/Chillin.jpg)

DresnerRobotics
07-15-2008, 05:02 PM
That doesn't sound like anything some duct tape can't fix in the mean time.

Make sure to really tighten those screws... I was afraid of stripping them and they kept coming loose until Jon told me to stop being such a wuss. I put some elbow grease into it and they haven't come loose since.

I'd check out some of Robosavvy's documentation on the Bioloid for C examples...

ScuD
07-16-2008, 01:54 AM
Right now it's not fixed too hard cause I don't think the humanoid will keep it's shape too long..
But when I start building the mech i'll probably use some loctite (not the never-ever-try-removing-this-screw-again kind, the other) to make sure nothing rattles loose.

Ahaa, thanks for the tip, Tyb, I was wondering where I could find some more bioloid info!

DresnerRobotics
07-16-2008, 05:18 AM
I said the same thing regarding loctite, its really not needed though. Just push in a bit and get those screws nice and tight, they won't come loose for a very long time, I assure you.

ScuD
07-16-2008, 05:56 AM
Okidoki, will do!

ScuD
07-16-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, it walks!
Awesome little kit, should've invested in it sooner..

Hope you guys don't mind I haven't put anything up about the target sensors yet, I can't stop playing around with my new toy :veryhappy:

Now to try out this terminal thingie and installing the compilers.