PDA

View Full Version : Khr 2hv Problems

Kondo Dave
07-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Just like to say Hi and introduce myself to the forum!!!
Im Dave, and have just got my kondo khr 2hv.
I have attached all the metal brackets to the servos. I now have got to the point to check the servos pos. I cant get the servos to move using the sliders in the h2h. If someone knows waht im doing worng please let me know. This is what id do:
1) Attach battery, swith, servo,usbserial.
2) open the h2h software
3) Choose port in my case either 6 or 7, but why 2?
4)select the sync button
5) turn on rcb3j,(thats what its caled??)
6) Then click pos - Then selct channel 1- right click select servo thenmove the slider, but nothing happens.
Help !!!!
Thanks for reading, if anyone has any ideas much appreciated,
Dave

openmindedjjj
07-24-2008, 05:45 PM
hey dave.. well i can try and help you... i have a bioloid robot so its not a khr 2hv but i might be able to help.. are you getting any feedback from the robot when you hook him up to your computer..
i mean dose you computer say that he is connected or anything..

Droid Works
07-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Are you using a lap top? Did you set the home position? Also check your ports in device manager and make sure you have the correct port selected.

rpedro
07-24-2008, 09:13 PM
hey Dave its me... how's it going??? I hope you are getting closer to getting the servos working... you have come to the right place for help... the guys here are the best!!! talk to you soon...

Kondo Dave
07-25-2008, 02:46 AM
Hey, i have owned a bioloid a year ago or so and i do not get any feedback that my khr is connected.
Also had a look in device manager and cant seem to find any problems.

At present I have not set the home position because i am at the stage where i am adjust the servo positions, a couple of the leg ones should be at 90 and -90 according to the manual. So basically i am waiting to add the servo brackets (the grey ones). I dont want to assemble him knowing that when i turn him on the servos will go to the '0' positions. Just want to get him built and walking!
I will keep trying the things you said. And will be back if they dont work.
Thanks again!!
So appreciative!
Dave

Kondo Dave
07-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Hey all again! It works , i was using the wrong port number, aherm Cheers droidworks, you were right.
Back to building my robot now!
Thanks to all of you again, My stupidity :S
Will keep you posted with my build and genex suit custom paint when i get it!!
Regards
Dave

rpedro
07-25-2008, 11:37 AM
Dave, only the question not asked is stupid... what did I tell you??? these guys are the best!!! I hope everything else goes smooth...

Mephisto
07-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Hi guys! I am a new KHR 2 HV user:)
Although I am a bit more advenced than Dave, but have some problems.
My software on the CD is Japanese so I can't use the preprogrammed motions and the h2h is japanese too so i can t read the texts. Do you have any idea where can I get some completed programs? I downloaded the english h2h program from the kondo hompage, but it is littlebit bugged: the servo's fields are overlapping so I can't see the slider, but it is not so big problem.

So i would like to get some completed programs to try some complicated motions, and if it is possible i would like to get an english h2h without any bugs:)

Thanks for reading, if anyone has any ideas much appreciated.

Droid Works
07-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Yes you can download them from my site and the downloads section here.

Mephisto
08-02-2008, 04:16 AM
Thank you very much!

rpedro
08-02-2008, 10:12 AM
man, you must have been busy... haven't heard from you in a while... what's up... how's the 2hv coming along???