PDA

View Full Version : [Question(s)] Trossen related merchandise...

rpedro
07-24-2008, 09:53 PM
I know you guys mentioned t-shirts coming soon, but I would really like to see some other cool stuff, like lanyards,more cool stickers,mugs,flexfit baseball caps, etc etc... I think this would be another great way to advertise your store and site, as well as giving us a chance to show off what we are part of... let's put our heads together and figure this one out ok...I would love to buy some neat stuff like this... :eek:

Freeze
07-25-2008, 01:01 AM
Stickers are always cool. I design them for the RC world. Put them on tool boxes, radios, laptops, the elderly ;)

Adrenalynn
07-25-2008, 01:36 AM
Trossen has the coolest "I build robots" stickers. I stuck one on my metal brake to cover the obnoxious warning label telling you not to stick your friend's finger into the pinchy-bits.

How am I supposed to stick my friend's finger into the pinchy-bits with that obnoxious red and yellow warning sticker screwing up my plans?!?!

Alex
07-25-2008, 10:15 AM
I know you guys mentioned t-shirts coming soon, but I would really like to see some other cool stuff, like lanyards,more cool stickers,mugs,flexfit baseball caps, etc

Does anyone have recommendations for some good online shops that do prints like this? We have some in mind, but we'd like to hear from the community to see if there are any better ones out there:)

ScuD
07-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Can't help there, but I want one saying "I'm an edumacated robotifisist!"

rpedro
07-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Does anyone have recommendations for some good online shops that do prints like this? We have some in mind, but we'd like to hear from the community to see if there are any better ones out there:)

Alex, I know people that have used these guys... I have purchased some items as well made by them...:) they are pretty good, and you should be able to get all sorts of sweet items for sale... I personally think you guys would do really good with cool t-shirts,stickers,etc... I was also thinking of buying a KONDO workmat for my 2hv, and was thinking... man, a TROSSEN workmat would be killer as well... if I can be of any help with these projects be sure to let me know!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/

Adrenalynn
07-25-2008, 11:39 AM
I did a contract gig for http://www.iprint.com - that was back in 1998, but they were doing some pretty nice work back then very reasonably. Haven't paid too much attention to 'em since, but probably worth checking them out if you haven't.

Matt
07-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Just an FYI - we are working on this and want to have merchandise too!

rpedro
07-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Matt, if you need any volunteers, or a guinea pig to test stickers etc, (I will out them on my car to advertise for you...:)) let me know ok...:)

rpedro
07-26-2008, 11:52 PM
found a few places that will custom embroider flexfit caps... :) I am looking at at least two, a KONDO, and a TROSSENROBOTICS.COM... will keep you all posted on this mini project...