PDA

View Full Version : [News/Announcement] KHR-2HV RTW Robot and more for sale...

rpedro
08-07-2008, 09:14 PM
something really bad has come up in the family, so I am now forced to sell this to help pay...:( well what can I say??? it's a week old, ready to go, and in immaculate and perfect condition... I have listed it on ebay, but wanted to give the fine members here a crack at it... I bought everything at the trossen store, and will take any serious offers... I take paypal... I am hoping this all goes to a great home... I have listed what I paid...
thanks!!!

Kondo KHR-2HV robot kit $798 (I got the sale price) it is back up to $939!!!

Kondo KHR-2HV tub soles $25

Kondo KHR-2HV japanese book (SUPER RARE!!!) $60

4x issues of ROBOT MAGAZINE!!! $25

thanks so much for all the help, and I hope someone enjoys this as much as I did putting it all together... I have decided to let this all go for $750... I am sure that is more than fair...
thanks!!!

Adrenalynn
08-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Hope it's nothing too bad! Good luck!

rpedro
08-07-2008, 09:23 PM
it's not the end of the world, but I need to help out... easy come easy go I guess, also I forgot to mention the gyros, and accelerator are still mint in box... haven't had time to install those... and I have 2x cables for the accelerator... thanks again... hoping she goes to a great home...:)

crabfu
08-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Wow sorry man, hope that it turn out well. I know how passionate you are about kondo.... but tough times really puts things in perspective, and sounds like you've got your priorities straight. Best of luck, and hope that you still stick around TRC if you can, with or without the 2hv :)

-Crabfu

4mem8
08-08-2008, 04:19 AM
Sorry to here that rpedro, If I had not spent a large amount of $'s just recently on J5 and My biped scout I would be in the running for it, But will have to hold back now.

rpedro
08-08-2008, 11:40 AM
thanks for all the support...trust me after getting all this up and running, I would NEVER get rid of it... someone out there is going to get one hell of a deal... I just have to think of the family right now... oh well... if anyone is interested let me know, I am sure we can work something out... you won't be dissapointed... I did a really good job with it...

rpedro
08-08-2008, 10:59 PM
just a heads up, I think $750 is a more than fair price for this listing...
thanks!!!

Adrenalynn
08-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Did you PM DroidWorks and give him a heads-up? Worth a shot.

Droid Works
08-08-2008, 11:16 PM
I just sunk another $1000 into my pc robot and bought a robobuilder so I'm a little strapped for cash my self..lol

rpedro
08-08-2008, 11:19 PM
its ok, I feel for that price someone might scarf it all up...

rpedro
08-09-2008, 12:30 PM
ok tell you all what the first $700 plus shipping takes what's listed... I really need to take care of this issue asap... not to push anyone, just a really great deal...
thanks

Freeze
08-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Oh... frack!!! Just saw this... and it just got snapped up on the bay for a steal!!! I couldn't bid... locked out because it was US only. Sorry guy... if I would have found it sooner I would have asked you to open it up to out of country and drummed it up a couple few hundred. :(

Hope your family is doing well.

Cheers,
Freeze

rpedro
08-12-2008, 05:57 AM
yeah, I lost big time on this deal... BIG TIME, oh well... need the $$$ nothing I could do...

icecreamslick
08-12-2008, 09:58 AM
I almost got physically sick when I saw the end of that auction, Pedro. Unfortunately, since I just moved from Alabama to Texas and my Paypal-attached bank is in Alabama, I could not get the money into my account in order to bid. I would have won, too and you would have gotten a better deal. :sad:

Good Luck,
Jason

rpedro
08-12-2008, 11:33 AM
its ok... so be it... I need to move on anyway... no biggie... hope it goes to someone that actually can use it...

Electricity
08-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Man.. I almost took out a loan for that deal.. Deal of a lifetime right there..