PDA

View Full Version : Uploading files.

Droid Works
08-12-2008, 06:37 PM
So far I have uploaded 35 files to the downloads section. Its very easy to do and a big help to other users. There are a ton of us here in the forums and I'm sure we all have files or programs that would be useful to other members. I'm not asking everyone to upload 35 files but if everyone were to upload 1 or 2 files we would have the start of a very nice file library. So next time you are board or have a few minutes please think about uploading a file or 2.

Adrenalynn
08-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Great reminder, thanks, Droid! Thread rated!

Matt
08-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Yes Please! This community shares a TON with each other and that is awesome, but the motion files area is a little lacking. I think that it would help bring more new people into robotics if there were more in there to download and try. I dream of hundreds some day for each of the major bot lines :)

Droid Works
08-12-2008, 07:13 PM
I just uploaded a couple more knodo ones. I haven't had a chance to do to much with the robobuilder but I uploaded a couple more for the robobuilder. Soon as I get some free time I will write some more for the robobuilder and upload them.

4mem8
08-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Droid works: Do you have any Biped scout walking gait files??? I will get there but it would be nice to try some files [ If there is any] and see Ed 209 walking. Thanks.

Droid Works
08-12-2008, 07:29 PM
No, I don't but the scout is on my future purchase list.Soon as I buy one I will post lots of files for it.

One quick question. How did you attach the motors to your mattraxx on wall-e. I have the same ones and am looking for the best way to connect them.

Alex
08-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Also, if anyone wants to upload quite a few files of a particular category, yet there isn't currently a category listed for your files, by all means, PM or email me so that I can create it!

Droid Works
08-13-2008, 06:42 PM
61 views and not a single upload yet? Come on guys lets give something back to the community that has given us so much. Let see some uploads :)

Droid Works
08-15-2008, 05:04 PM
103 views and 0 uploads? Very disappointing :(