PDA

View Full Version : [News/Announcement] Beyond August 08 TRC Project Submission Contest

Alex
08-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Hey all you TRC members!!

I'm sure you are all beyond excited to either enter your project or see the incredible projects that our members come up with in the next TRC Project Contest, I know I am:D

We do not yet have the dates set of the next TRC Project Submission Contest round as we're working on a separate contest that we hope to be the biggest one yet!

However, we will have a TRC Project Submission Contest, so we invite anyone that would like to submit their projects to do so. You will be included in the next round when we decide upon the dates and prizes.

Any questions, please feel free to post here!

RobotGrrl
08-19-2008, 08:54 PM
If we post multiple projects- would we just put "entering this robot into the TRC Project Submission Contest" and "not entering this robot into the TRC Project Submission Contest" in the posts?
Or are multiple entries allowed? :O

Alex
08-19-2008, 09:14 PM
multiple entries are allowed, but contestants cannot win more than once per contest.

If you have more than one project, I'd wait till next round to enter the next project, then the next, then the next, etc. We'll continue to have this contest (eg. when one ends, usually the new one begins) so no worries:) This is great for many, cuz as botheads we know that our projects can ALWAYS be improved in some way.

4mem8
08-20-2008, 12:14 AM
I wonder what the theme will be, your keeping us in suspense Alex.