PDA

View Full Version : [News/Announcement] TRC Product Reviews Section

Alex
08-28-2008, 11:33 AM
TRC Product Reviews Section

With the amount of interest shown lately about adding a product review to the TRC, it's a no brainer that we needed to add this to the growing list of features available to all of our members.

http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122

As a lot of you can probably tell by first glance, we're using the same concept as the TRC Tutorials section. Members are asked to first post their product review in the Drafts section. The exception is of course if a member plans to write the complete tutorial in one take. Once the tutorial is finished, please contact me via email, PM or phone and I'll go ahead and move it over.

Please encourage each other to take part in this new feature. As many of you have already mentioned, there is nowhere online where people can go to get reviews on robot and robot related products. I really think that TRC Product Reviews has the potential of becoming an incredible resource for roboticists and n00bz everywhere!

As always, if anyone finds a bug, has any commments or questions, please do not hesitate to let me know:D

Adrenalynn
08-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Woot! That's FAST work, Alex! Nice! +Rep!