PDA

View Full Version : [Question(s)] question on axon microcontroller board

robot maker
08-31-2008, 11:55 AM
i am working on a hand design and going to use a axon controller board,can 2 of these work with roborealm software,i think they can ,but need to check
i need atleast 20 a-d for both hands and axon has 16 a-d,so i will have left over 6 a-d left over,and might use it for more force sensors

Adrenalynn
08-31-2008, 12:08 PM
Absolutely anything will work with Roborealm. All you need to do is write a TCP client for the board, or write an OSC interchange, or write a DLL for plugin for whatever you want to do.

robot maker
08-31-2008, 12:40 PM
i thoght that i heard that seattle robotics is making a interface to roborealm with steve

hopping to work on this project soon,but first working on finishing up my battery charging design
made a few changes to have a jumper select for different cell count,and any supply voltage
wanted to add li-ion charging circuit ,but is a little hard since it needs constant voltage and constant current source

Absolutely anything will work with Roborealm. All you need to do is write a TCP client for the board, or write an OSC interchange, or write a DLL for plugin for whatever you want to do.