View Full Version : What's this part of the faucet handle called?

09-12-2008, 07:10 PM
You people deal with a lot of little hardware pieces (Don't you love when a statement starts with "You people?). Can anyone tell me what this is called? Does anyone know offhand if Lowes or Home Depot sell them by themselves? I'd rather not go there without knowing if I can get one as browsing is usually bad for the checking account. I don't feel like buying a whole new handle just for the piece.


09-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Hmmmmmmm, looks like a thingy-ma jig.
Is that off an old faucet? I don't recognize it.

09-16-2008, 12:08 AM
I found some at Home Depot. They are universal handle adapters. The kind I found weren't what I needed so I had to purchase a whole handle. I'll use that somewhere, I figure...