PDA

View Full Version : Kondo RCB-3, KRS-4024 servo, & more!

BauerMECH
09-19-2008, 02:02 PM
SOLD
Alright you guys, Iím cleaning house. Iíve got a lot of stuff just laying around that needs a good home ...other than my cluttered shop. Some of itís really awesome, while some is old prototype scrap that may be useful to only a select few. Truth is, Iím a pack-rat and would love to hold onto all of it, but my robot piggy bank is empty :sad: and Iíve got some projects going on that require some much-needed capital.

So, first up for sale is a set of Kondo itemsÖ

These products were purchased from TsukumoRobotKingdom in Akihabara, Japan in 2006 so I could do some part prototyping around the MANOI platform. They were powered up once (or twice maybe :rolleyes:) and always returned to their box when not being measured. Never have they been put under load or stressed Ė meaning, theyíre pretty much new.

(1) Kondo RCB-3 Microcontroller Ė complete, other than the USB to Serial adapter that appears to be missing for some reason. Fashioning a compatible 3-wire rs-232 to USB replacement would not be difficult Ė and anyone already owning a Kondo control or motion device/robot would already have one.

(1) Kondo KRS-4024 Servo with (1) aluminum horn kit Ė servo case has some minor scratching from brackets being slid over its surface.

(1) Kondo 10.8v HV battery pack for the RCB-03

Iíd prefer to keep these four items complete in one sale.
Well, thatís it for right now. Keep an eye out for more from my garage... er shop sale later.

BauerMECH
10-05-2008, 07:44 PM
For anyone that was interested, the eBay auction for this item will be over late Monday Oct. 6th... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110294574730

Update: It did not sell :eek:. So, 1st person w/ $150 + shipping can have the whole lot! :happy:

Rodman
10-08-2008, 02:31 PM
I'll take it, can I pay with paypal?

Thanks,
Rod

RobotGrrl
10-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Is the battery still there?

I need another one for my MANOI 8D

BauerMECH
10-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Nope, sorry. The whole lot has been sold.