PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Bauer's robot stuff!

BauerMECH
09-19-2008, 11:53 PM
As stated from a previous post, Iím "clearing up some room" :o. Iíve got stuff just laying around that could use a good home. If you're interested e-mail me w/ questions and/or make an offer. Preferred method of payment is through PayPal.

The details on a Kondo RCB-3, 4024 servo, and battery pack that are also in my garage sale can be found at the following link:
#1 http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/showthread.php?t=2422

#2 681 SOLD
Rook's Pawn (1st generation) torso, head, and feet brakets only. *No electrical components or servos included. Custom hand-made parts from my first competition humanoid as seen at Robogames '06 and Robot Magizine issue 4.

#3 682 SOLD
Rook's Pawn II brackets. Same here, no electrical components or servos are included. Apart from the the grips, and stock Robonova knees this does include all the custom hand-made brackets (along w/ a few extra spare parts). (The feet brackets, although not shown, are included). First Western robot to enter ROBO-ONE competition (ROBO-ONE 10 in Nagai, Japan 2006)

#4 683
Allow your RN-1 to jump! Dual-Knee joint add-on (2nd prototype, first release). For use with HSR-8498HB or HSR-5498SG servos. Anodized type III hardcoat black. One knee cap has a type I black finish (it's a little more glossy compared to the rest of the brackets.

#5 684
Miscellaneous MANOI prototype grip parts.

majortom1001
09-26-2008, 11:11 PM
Wondering if the Rook's Pawn 2 brackets are still for sale and price.
Thanks

BauerMECH
10-03-2008, 11:06 PM
#3 - Rook's Pawn 2 brackets - SOLD

Some stuff now up on e-bay.