PDA

View Full Version : [Project] Another soldier has joined my Robot Army

DresnerRobotics
09-26-2008, 12:53 PM
http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/gallery/files/1/4/9/2/megatronbomb.jpg

:D

This is RoyBot, named after my good buddy Roy, because they're both short and stout.

I wasn't kidding when I said I was building a robot army! Viva la Skynet!

4mem8
09-26-2008, 02:18 PM
You sure wasn't Tyberius, Now I'm convinced you belong to skynet. Very nice. Botboard 2 powered?

darkback2
09-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Ok...this "new job deal" wasn't advertised as "come to chicago...hang out...and make really cool robots all the time. How come Alex hasn't had time to build anything and Tyberious has robots comming out his A$$! I'm calling no fair. :p

DB

Adrenalynn
09-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Alex is used to being overworked and underpaid. He's still in that mode, I think. Tybs is the NewGuy - he's not accustomed to having to actually work

:tongue:

Alex
09-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Ok...this "new job deal" wasn't advertised as "come to chicago...hang out...and make really cool robots all the time. How come Alex hasn't had time to build anything and Tyberious has robots comming out his A$$! I'm calling no fair. :p

tell me about it:rolleyes:

Alex is used to being overworked and underpaid. He's still in that mode, I think. Tybs is the NewGuy - he's not accustomed to having to actually work

I just wish Matt would stop using the whip with the hooks at the end. That shit hurts:robotsurprised:

4mem8
09-26-2008, 03:32 PM
C'mon Alex, show your true colors, Build a mech, Show Tyberius you can do it, before long Trossen will be over run by Tyb's skynet robots. IS THAT what you want. This is how it all starts.

darkback2
09-26-2008, 03:34 PM
Actually...if that is the case alex should kill him now before its too late. Oh...wait...maybe it already is. :p

4mem8
09-26-2008, 03:48 PM
He he, I think that TYb's plan has finally come to light, He's been scheming this for a long time, Now he's in his army will unfold.

DresnerRobotics
09-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Pfft, Alex could build plenty of bots. I've been staying at the office till all hours of the night building these, since I DO actually have work to do during the day. Besides, Alex can't stop me! Muhahahahha!

This bot was actually built mostly with the remains of the hexapod Matt gave me to tear apart (when I built the Trossenator Mech) plus a half dozen 645MGs I had extra, and the Lynx Biped torso. No botboard on this one yet, I just have it bluesmirf controlled while I get it walking.

Alex
09-29-2008, 09:36 AM
This bot was actually built mostly with the remains of the hexapod Matt gave me to tear apartWhich I originally built, ya jerk:p

Yeah, tear apart a guy's first robot he built, I see how it is! Cold man, really cold;)

DresnerRobotics
09-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Which I originally built, ya jerk:p

Yeah, tear apart a guy's first robot he built, I see how it is! Cold man, really cold;)

Well, Matt said: "We have this incredibly ugly hexapod, some real knucklehead must have built it or something. PLEASE tear it apart for scraps."

I was just following orders!

Alex
09-29-2008, 10:27 AM
too funny!

Enusi Malik
09-29-2008, 10:33 AM
SkyNet For ever, well im being left behind i need to get cracking with building.
good stuff though.

tom_chang79
11-19-2008, 11:35 AM
C'mon Alex, show your true colors, Build a mech, Show Tyberius you can do it, before long Trossen will be over run by Tyb's skynet robots. IS THAT what you want. This is how it all starts.

Not if your army can stop Tyb's! You're building up quite an army of robots over in NZ Mike!