PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Futaba AM Conquest radio set

striker0
02-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Hello and good afternoon everyone!
This is my first time posting something to sell on this forum, so hopefully everything goes well. Back in 2002 or so, I purchased a Futaba radio set. Yes, it's AM, unfortunately, but keep in mind it does still all work. The transmitter, receiver, batteries for both, the 4 servos, charger, on/off switch for the receiver, I do believe several extension cables for the servos, and crystals are all included in this set. I'm not looking to make a small fortune off of this thing. Heck, I'll be happy if I can get 25 bucks for this, given that shipping and insurance is not included. I will be posting pictures up soon, as soon as my cheap webcam decides to work. The pictures will not be the best in the world, but it's better than nothing. And I forgot to add this earlier, but there is a red sticker at the back of the transmitter that says 72mhz, aircraft use only.

Feel free to ask any questions that you might have, and I will do my best to answer them. I can also haggle prices, but please, nothing too extreme. I'm trying to sell this to raise funding for my own robot project after all.