PDA

View Full Version : Grmblll..

ScuD
04-03-2009, 02:11 PM
I am pissed.

As I was talking to my gf on the phone, I walked out back in the yard over to the hedge, when I noticed my bike light laying across the fence.
When I looked a little closer, my bike lay a few feet further on between some hedges. Immediately I went into the 'shack to notice all power tools have been stolen, including all milling supplies, except for the mill itself, the welder, and everything else over 100 pounds.:genmad::genmad:

I have HAD it with this country.. anyone care to take in a house-trained belgian ?

Alex
04-03-2009, 02:55 PM
wtf man, that's messed up:mad::mad:

ScuD
04-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Indeed.
I'm trying to find a used paintball marker locally, never had a better reason to build a sentry-type gun.
Must... hurt... evil!!

DresnerRobotics
04-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Sorry to hear Scud! That sucks!

The police around there of any help?

Adrenalynn
04-03-2009, 03:55 PM
[Comfort] Scud!

ScuD
04-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Problem here is that the prisons are overcrowded, and as such every criminal that gets arrested is back on the streets in under 24hrs.
Unfortunately the crooks seem to be getting the picture and crime's been skyrocketing ever since... Even if the cops do a good job, they feel like uhm.. what's the expression.. something like filling a leaky bucket...

Anyway, it's just stuff, they could just as well have gotten into the house and who knows what would have happened then.

All I know is, I'm getting some protection, even though anything other than a kitchen knife is illegal back here.