PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Trossen shopping site?

misfitsailor
04-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Am I the only one who is been unable to successfully open the shopping portion of the Trossen site? I first noticed Monday night, and the problem seems to still be going on. :sad:

I get this message:

WEB2
Error: Incorrect syntax near 'target'. Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ''.

NO AC SESSION WAS SET: Incorrect syntax near 'target'. Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ''.

jes1510
04-14-2009, 08:30 PM
It's working for me in Firefox 3.08. Did you try clearing your cache?

misfitsailor
04-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks, all better. :happy:

I had never seen that message before, or had that problem.:o

Alex
04-15-2009, 09:23 AM
What sort of message were you getting?

misfitsailor
04-16-2009, 12:30 AM
WEB2
Error: Incorrect syntax near 'target'. Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ''.

NO AC SESSION WAS SET: Incorrect syntax near 'target'. Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ''.

That is the message. :robotsurprised:

I can access the shopping part of the site using Firefox, so I was able to place my order tonight. On my main browser, I still cannot access that part of the site since Monday. I can get to the forums, however. Weird!

Alex
04-16-2009, 09:38 AM
The forums are run on a completely different server than the main store and uses a Linux based server so that's why you can access the forums no problem:)

However, as far as your error message, what OS and browser are you using when you get this error?