PDA

View Full Version : Import Video Game Nerd

Jennero
05-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi, as some of you know I am the new Intern at Trossen! In my spare time I work on my own series called the "Import Video Game Nerd" Check it out. I thought this review would suit this forum. :p

(Mature language warning)

YouTube - Import Video Game Nerd - Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden

darkback2
12-14-2009, 08:53 AM
Good to hear from you jennero...for a whil there I thought Tybes had locked you up in a basement somewhere.

I liked the review...but I wonder...am I the only one who gets a headache from listening to that music? Also...did you find the game a bit menu heavy? How much of a difference do you decisions actually make over time?

obviously I'm not really into the import video game scene...are you thinking of making this into a side business?

DB

Jennero
12-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Good to hear from you jennero...for a whil there I thought Tybes had locked you up in a basement somewhere.

I liked the review...but I wonder...am I the only one who gets a headache from listening to that music? Also...did you find the game a bit menu heavy? How much of a difference do you decisions actually make over time?

obviously I'm not really into the import video game scene...are you thinking of making this into a side business?

DB

With the music, a lot of it is old 1970s robot anime themes which can be annoying. Yes it is very menu heavy because it is a strategy RPG. It is based on tactics and positioning. There are certain parts of the game where can you select to different paths and it changes the characters you meet at certain times and changes the story a little bit. It is defiantly worth playing through the different routes. Importing games is fun to do, but I really don't import text heavy RPGs since you really don't understand the story unless you know Japanese, but there are some games where you really don't need to know Japanese to play. I do love robotics and Trossen!!! But my passion is Video Games. I love to give my opinion on different games or basically review them. I do these video to let people know that they should import these games and they are wroth the extra money to get them. I am currently writing my new episode now so maybe in like two months or so it will be out. It will be a mutli parter so I am putting a lot of work into it.

DresnerRobotics
12-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Please don't encourage him people.

nagmier
12-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Awwww Tybs jealous? lol j/k you know some people would say not to encourage you too ;) I'm still scared of Gieger tho