PDA

View Full Version : Good luck next week!

robokoi
06-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Good luck to everyone competing next week, both in warfare and other challenges! Figured I'd send this now before everyone's in last minute scramble mode. There are some pretty sweet bots for the fight. It'll be great to see the videos and stills. Please post 'em!

There was a post a while back about a possible New England/New York area battle, but I can't find the info. Got any? Is it still on?
Also, if there's anyone up near Boston, Ma ...

I wish I could be there, but had other demands on my time this winter, but I will be there next year and ready to fight!
quig

Noodle
06-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Please everyone take a million videos. Why not do some interview type ones with bot owners?

Adrenalynn
06-05-2009, 02:05 AM
There will be official coverage on-site with high-end gear and production - so don't sweat it guys!

Obscene
06-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Awesome! I was hoping you'd utilize your audio and video skills at the competition. If the immersion is something spectacular I wouldn't even mind paying for the video, considering the time and effort you guys are putting into bringing the competition home to us. ;)

Thanks.

Adrenalynn
06-06-2009, 03:42 PM
That's Tyb's call - I'm shooting for him and everything goes through him in the end. Somehow this whole thing snuck-up on me, so I'm scrambling around getting ready - glad I'm not competing! ;)

DresnerRobotics
06-06-2009, 06:59 PM
We're going to have a TON of video, from overviews to interviews to match by match videos. All will be free of course. =)

robokoi
06-06-2009, 09:13 PM
great to hear about all the video. Know if any of the competitors are planning on recording from the bot's point of view?

Adrenalynn
06-06-2009, 09:29 PM
The video production team will be, as well as from the field POV, if luck (and time) has it.

tom_chang79
06-07-2009, 04:43 PM
there will be official coverage on-site with high-end gear and production - so don't sweat it guys!

joy joy happy happy :d:d:d:d

Grand Robot Master
06-07-2009, 09:00 PM
:Dyay!!!!!! good luck to all! I hope to be a part of this next time, though!

Promagic
06-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Woot!!! Save some of the action for me next year! Thanks in advance Adrenalynn for all the awesome videos!!!