PDA

View Full Version : Antweight Battle Robots for sale - PRE-BUILT - CRAZY LOW PRICE!!!

Robotvillage
09-02-2009, 11:31 AM
COMPLETE ANTWEIGHT BATTLE ROBOTS

Only 4 available. Originally cost me $600 each. I'm selling them for only $185 each. Or, you can buy two for only $340. Or, better yet, buy all 4 for only $600!

Pre-built Battle Robot. Very hackable. Needs to be tweaked to run optimal. Recommened for someone who can work with wiring, connections, motors, etc... These battle robots were used for less than four hours ea. and are sold as-is. See picture below, or email [email protected] if you are interested.

• 5/8" open top style aluminum body
• 480 Mah Lipoly Battery
• GWS micro Receiver with Crystal
• Barello controller
• Four 50:1 hi-speed, long shaft gear motors
• 4 high traction ultralight wheels
• 1 lid with screws (see picture)
• teflon coated wire
• motor spacing material
• GWS Remote with crystal

Lightweight aluminum chassis:
This aluminum Ant is machined from one solid piece of 6061 Aluminum and is a perfect balance of strength and extreme light weight. Each body kit comes with motor mounting spacer material. All holes threaded 4-40.

GWS micro Receiver with Crystal:
The crystal and wiring orientation on this receiver make it ideal for small spaces. It can handle all the hits any ant can dish out unlike some of the synthesized receivers we have used.

High Traction Wheels:
These super-light grippy wheels are made to fit perfectly in the Ant Chassis, and are protected by the chassis' built-in wheel guards.

Barello controller:
The Ant Robot Controller offers unparalleled control, functionality and reliability for your creation with dual motor drive, optional mixing (single stick), exponential curve (improves controllability) and a FLIP input that corrects motor drive output for robots that are invertible.

50:1 Long –Shaft Gear Motors
Using a new all metal 50:1 gear reduction these motors really make an ant move! They are wound for 4.5v (compared to the Sanyo 5v) which means when run on 3 LiPoly cells at 11.1v you get even greater speed.

Lid (w/Screws):
Lids fit both top and bottom of the Ant Chassis, and align perfectly with the predrilled and tapped holes.

GWS 4 Channel 75Mhz RC System:
This radio transmitter is trainer capable, includes a low battery indicator, and has servo reversing for all channels.

Adrenalynn
09-02-2009, 01:18 PM
[Note: This posting was pre-approved.]

dmarotta
11-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Hey I am interested in purchasing one of the 4 robots you have. I am interesting in purchasing one this friday if that isn's a hassloe for you.

matterest
04-04-2010, 02:53 PM
do you have any bots left
matt