PDA

View Full Version : [Question(s)] Video and two way audio transmission question...

Big Dutch
03-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Hi everyone,

I've started a project to build a James Bond-esque kind of gadget to be used for a three day convention. It will have to be on a somewhat limited budget (both time and money) as I'm getting close to the finalization of an adoption. I'm planning to use a RC Crawler (that I have already) as a base for a Rocket nose cone like superstructure. I'll be using my 7 Channel RC system with expansion module (8 functions, 2 proportional and 6 3-position switches) for controls.

If I could have anything, I would like it to have a video camera with pan and tilt, two way sound, some light and sound effects (I have these laying around) and a confetti launcher. The last part I'm discussing with a connection from a professional confetti fx company (they sponsor this convention). For the video and audio I'm looking at using a FPV kind of system using a 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz signal transmission. I do have access to video glasses with audio but they don't have a microphone. Can anyone point me to the lowest cost solution to create the video with two way audio?

Any input will be greatly appreciated,
Edwin