PDA

View Full Version : [Question(s)] Using CM-5 with Roboplus Task

jarred
04-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Hello, I am new here. I recently got a comprehensive kit bioloid and have assembled a humanoid. My robot, when programmed with robot task, performs the first motion. Then he performs the second programmed motion in the task, and I get "
[Invalid Page Read:0010]" in the program print out. How can I fix/troubleshoot this problem? Where can I find more information relating to troubleshooting?

darkback2
04-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey,

Welcome to the forum. Are you playing the default program, or one you created yourself. I'll assume the default. Open up the motion editor, and go to page 10. There is probably nothing programmed there. You can also open up the terminal and type "play 10". You should get the same error. The motions are set up as a series of pages that are played. Each motion is a page which is further broken down into a series of steps. The program is simply a list of calls to play different pages under different circumstances.

One of 2 things probably happened. When you loaded up the motions something (page 10) was corrupted, or because robotis is switching from the cm-5 to the cm-510, the new motions and old programs (or the other way around) are not lineing up.

Try updating your software.

I hope this helps.

DB

Hanzuki
04-29-2010, 12:17 PM
The other possiblilty is that you have the wrong behaviour control program for the motion file you have uploaded. Make sure you have for example the demohumanoid.mtn and the demohumanoid.bhp.

jarred
04-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Thank you! I found out that all my motions, I created with the older "motion editor", but I was programming the robot with RoboPlus. It finally works now!

darkback2
04-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Good to hear. Keep us all posted on your work.

DB