PDA

View Full Version : Mech Warfare 2011

elaughlin
08-10-2010, 12:41 PM
I was looking at the Robogames events schedule and noticed they had the dates already, April 14-17. Would it be safe to say then that Mech Warfare would be back at that venue and I (everyone) should plan accordingly? I take a vacation in April with others, so I have tried to remember to check the dates so as not to miss Mech Warfare. I have been planning to go to this for over a year.

DresnerRobotics
08-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Mech Warfare is definitely on, however I would wait a bit before making any plans for specific dates. Robogames has changed it up a few times in the past with only like 5-6 months notice I believe. I'll talk to Dave and see if he has a finalized date for it and let you know.

elaughlin
08-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Very cool. Thank you.

Stobs
08-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Any further news on this? Due to a family issue I've yet to begin working on even planning my bot, so it's not looking good for my participating in RG'11, but at least I can still come up for the show. Who knows though, maybe God will turn on my "Genius Gene" and I'll be able to build a bot in a few months that would take the "simply Brilliant" a year to make! lol, oh well... :}