PDA

View Full Version : C# code for moving servos!

bayyari
09-10-2010, 08:55 AM
I found this link:
http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/showthread.php?t=1668

well, i went there to get the code and the code link doesn't work anymore. But here is my story. I have a project that requires me to have 4 servos. i am wanting 2 of them to be controlled by a toggle switch, which i'm doing in vb, that will move the servo to one position and hold with one button pressed and then when the other it moves back to the opposite side and turns off. the other 2 are just a button that when pressed will move the servo to one position for a couple of seconds and move back. I have not coded in c before, or really any programming language that involves pc applications, and i am now on a very tight time constraint. I only have a month to build my project and get the motors implemented. is there anyone that can help me out? it would be greatly appreciated.

Adrenalynn
09-10-2010, 11:50 AM
What servo controller are you using? That's the important question - followed by what servos...

bayyari
09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
I am using the pololu micro maestro servo controller, with regular RC servo motors. i have a test program that sets up connection to the controller, so all i need to do is add the c code to their pre-existing c code to run the commands. and it is programmed in c# btw

bayyari
09-11-2010, 08:33 AM
I really just need a quick function/variables that do the action, and then i can change the function name and the variables to fit each button.