PDA

View Full Version : Bioloid parts by weight

kamondelious
10-08-2010, 01:11 PM
I recently went through my miscellaneous Bioloid parts and took inventory of how much each piece weighs. I've attached a PDF of the list so anyone can download it.

I can't seem to figure out how to display the equivalent of an HTML table here or I'd also list the the information here where it'd be searchable. I'll update this if I figure it out.

In the PDF, I have 2 weights listed for the AX-S1 as I bought a second about a year after I got my comprehensive kit and the newer one is a little lighter, so I listed both. I'm missing the bus expansion pcb as one of my cats hid my spare one on me. I'll update this when I find it. Also, the CM5 includes the battery pack. I used the part names from the manual, so anyone should easily be able to reference what I listed above.

Cheers!

:D

RobotAtlas
10-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Thank you for sharing this info!

billyzelsnack
10-08-2010, 09:20 PM
These are parts from the comprehensive kit right? Apparently the frame parts from the premium kit are made out of a different material and are lighter. I've been curious to know what the weight difference actually was.

Anyone with a premium kit interested in doing some weighing? :)

kamondelious
10-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Yeah this is just the comprehensive kit. If I ever get my hands on the Premium kit I'll weigh it up for sure.

:D