PDA

View Full Version : Fall Cleaning Sale: 3PI, Arduinos, Sensors, Tri-Track

lnxfergy
10-23-2010, 03:15 PM
I've got a bunch of stuff that's just sitting around here doing me no good, priced to sell, hopefully others can put this stuff to use. I can only accept payment through paypal. All items will be shipped USPS (Continental US addresses only!). PM me if you are interested, first come, first served.

Items can be combined for shipping, for each item after the first, you can knock $5 off the price.

NOTE: ALL ITEMS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION, HOWEVER DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE HOBBY, I CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS, SINCE I CANNOT BE ASSURED YOU DIDN'T BLOW SOMETHING UP.

-Fergs

First up, a couple things I didn't bother to take pictures of, since they are all new or nearly new, without any modifications:

POLOLU 3PI -- nearly new in box. Includes expansion deck, new in package. Would be $110 if purchased new, yours for $60 including shipping. Will require ISP to use, not included.
Second POLOLU 3PI -- same as above. $60 shipped.
Roboduino. Very little use, includes USB cable. $35 shipped.
Seeeduino Mega. Used once, still in original bag. Includes extra female headers. $30 shipped.
Eltec Pyroelectric Sensor (http://acroname.com/robotics/parts/R3-PYRO1.html) -- great for fire fighting robots. New in opened package. $95 new at Acroname, $50 shipped.

elaughlin
10-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Damn, I really want the tri-track for my next project. But that would be for 2012. If it stays until after mech warfare this year, I would definitely buy it.

Its terrible that I was just thinking about designing a new tracked bot and then you go and post this! Maybe if I can it seem like a good buy in my head, I will PM you about buying it sooner.

lnxfergy
11-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Arduino is sold, lowered prices on a few other items.

-Fergs

zappman
11-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Sent you a PM

lnxfergy
12-01-2010, 08:56 PM
A number of items are sold, I've updated the list with what remains.

-Fergs

zappman
12-04-2010, 03:27 PM
lnxfergy, (http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/member.php?u=1768)

Package arrived today with all items, as promised.
Thanks for a smooth transaction.

Regards,

zappman

samc99us
12-10-2010, 03:29 PM
PM sent on a 3pi, hopefully one is still available!