PDA

View Full Version : Bioloid Comprehensive kits for sale

billyzelsnack
11-01-2010, 01:45 PM
I have three Bioloid Comprehensive kits for sale. I am selling my kits because I am scratch building a larger robot. That robot is taking up all of my limited robotics time so these kits just are not being used. I love my Bioloid kits, but I'm also the type of person that prefers to only own a minimal about of "stuff." If I'm not using something I just like to sell it to someone that will use it.

Kit #1: $700 shipped (Off the market for now. See post below.)
My first bioloid kit. This kit was my first and it is my most used kit. It is still in very good condition, but it does have a battery pack that no longer likes to keep much of its charge. Because of this I will include a Boomerang controller + zigbee's with the kit. This is the same kit used as the basis for my Robocup 2010 entry. YouTube - Robocup 2010 Zobotics KidSize Qualification .

Kit #2: (Sold.)
I bought this kit used from another forum member last year. It was in mint condition when I received it and it still is in great condition.

Kit #3: (Sold.)
I bought this kit used from another forum member earlier this year. It also was in mint condition when I received it and it still is in great condition.

I will be making a verification video of each kit. I'll build the robot in the humanoid form and have the original firmware loaded onto the CM-5. After the video the robot will be disassembled and shipped in the original Bioloid packaging. I highly recommend that you build a few robots before upgrading the firmware to the newer Roboplus firmware.

I'm a regular poster here and over at robosavvy and I'm not going anywhere. I also have a high trader rating over at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=80321 as well has a good ebay ratings http://myworld.ebay.com/billyzel

If you have any general questions please post to the thread so that others can read the responses.

USA sales only. Though maybe you can twist my arm and talk me into it.

Thanks for looking.

billyzelsnack
11-14-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm taking kit #1 off the market for now. My 5 year old told me today that he wants to build a robot so I'm going to help him make something with it.

Maybe I'll even get around to making those verification videos for the other two kits!

billyzelsnack
12-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Hey look.. That verification video finally!
YouTube - Selling 3 Robotis Bioloid Comprehensive Kits

billyzelsnack
12-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Also. Good news. Robotis has finally got around to posting comprehensive kit examples that work with the new Roboplus. The robots in the video are running the newest firmware and I put the task and motion files on them with the newest Roboplus.

billyzelsnack
12-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Kit #2 is sold.

billyzelsnack
12-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Kit#3 is still available. Here's a pic show the kit built as the humanoid along with the extra pieces. PS. For shipping the humanoid will be disassembled and placed in the original box along with everything else.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7717/screenshotbty.png

New price.. $650 shipped CONUS.

billyzelsnack
12-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Kit 3 is now sold.

I will be keeping Kit 1 for the time being. If I decide to put it up for sale again I will create a new thread.

Atom
01-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the great deal on the 2nd kit... Very quick shipping Thanks again...