PDA

View Full Version : Forum Members Special: $200 17 DOF Humanoid!

DresnerRobotics
02-24-2011, 10:58 PM
This deal is sold out! Thanks all!

So here's the deal guys: we were cleaning our warehouse and found a big box containing 4 brand-new in-box MechRC humanoids that we're going to seriously slash the price on to get them out of inventory.

We know these things will fly off the shelves if we just put them in our normal Garage Sale, but we're going to give forum members until Monday to snatch these up.

These are brand-new, unopened 17DOF MechRC humanoids. There is nothing wrong with them, we just no longer sell them in our store. They're fully functional (as far as we know, they're factory tested) and while sales are final, we do have a handful of spare parts in the rare chance that someone has a servo go bad. This is a great little beginner humanoid and would probably be rather hack-worthy. It's fully programmable and the software is actually pretty decent.

No strings attached! We have 4 MechRC humanoids for sale for $200 each (that's 1/3 of list price) and they'll go to the first 4 people who email me (andrew@trossenrobotics.com), I'll provide details on how to pick one up from there. Shipping within the US will be UPS ground, it will likely be $10-15 depending upon location. International shipping is USPS, I can quote you depending on location.

They are first come first serve! Get em while they're hot!

More info: http://www.mechrc.com/

DresnerRobotics
02-25-2011, 07:17 AM
We have 1 left!

DresnerRobotics
02-25-2011, 07:56 AM
And GONE!

DresnerRobotics
02-25-2011, 01:17 PM
So, this leaves us with our remaining 4 'RMA' units that never ended up making their way back to the factory. If I recall, 2 of these had a single bad servo, and the other 2 I simply can't remember what is wrong with them (they might have even just been an open-box return we never garage sale'd).

To the lucky 4 who picked these up, we're throwing in one of these 'broken' humanoid robots for you to salvage for spare parts, repair, or otherwise maim. Do what you want!

jdolecki
02-25-2011, 03:45 PM
I will take the RMA units I will even pick them up at trossen??

DresnerRobotics
02-25-2011, 03:56 PM
I will take the RMA units I will even pick them up at trossen??

Sorry, we're giving the RMA units away to the 4 people who got the original 4 new-in-box units, so that they have spare parts and whatnot. This deal went quick!

tom_chang79
04-04-2011, 12:59 AM
$200 for MechRC is a kick-ass deal...