PDA

View Full Version : [Just For Fun] My Quad

blastdog
05-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Built this quad for fun using the parts that come with the bioloid premium. All thats left is to pragram it now. Im using the Roboplus software that was included and im just starting out so if anyone has any how to's on general info or knows where to find some that would be great :happy:

DresnerRobotics
05-31-2011, 09:36 AM
Good amount of info can be found here: http://support.robotis.com/en/

Nice bot!

blastdog
06-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Currently took the claw off to upgrade the legs by extending them and adding tank treads. So far ive made the frame for the treads with plastic resin and all thats left is to make the treads. Pics soon hopefully :happy:.

Fanatic
06-24-2011, 01:02 PM
.. upgrade the legs by extending them and adding tank treads.

Tank treads!? on LEGS!? WOOO!! Finally another mech with them!

blastdog
06-24-2011, 08:36 PM
Haha it's just too awesome not to ;) I saw yours and it's looking good so far :) if I get more motors I plan to put a body with 2 arms with claws and a turret on the chest, but i need quite a few more for all that ;)

Fanatic
06-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Haha it's just too awesome not to ;) I saw yours and it's looking good so far :) if I get more motors I plan to put a body with 2 arms with claws and a turret on the chest, but i need quite a few more for all that ;)

Tank tread legs....Body with turret in mid.....ARMS.....dare I think it...ARMORED CORE!? :robotsurprised:

blastdog
06-25-2011, 08:07 AM
Haha you caught me but hey the mechs on that game look awesome :) and if I ever make a cover frame it will definitely be from armored core ;)