PDA

View Full Version : [Question(s)] Firgelli Mini Actuator Position Alignment Problem

rt72
06-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Hi all,

I've got 4 Firgelli mini actuators with the integrated controller being controlled by a servo controller card.

Maybe I've got one that is faulty, or these things aren't meant for precise alignment. I'm not quite sure.

Has anyone ever run into issues with alignment? It would seem that 3 of them are moving to the place I set them to, but the 4th is not. Setting it, by the numbers, to the same midpoint position as the others always results in a position that is different from the others by a significant amount.

jhertzberg
06-30-2011, 09:07 AM
Q. on number 4, does she go to the same position every time or diffrent? In other words can she repeat the position.

rt72
07-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi-

Thanks for the reply. Yea, it's consistent. I guess I'll just have to compensate for it by adjusting it in my software.

jhertzberg
07-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Sounds like a good plan to me.

That being the case you may want to contact the company. 3:4 repeatable suggests a bad linear actuate. Post their reply to the form. Also let the company know the forum recommended you check. In a nice way. :)

Have a great day,

Jeremy