PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy Johnny 5

Hellfire
10-23-2011, 01:13 AM
I'm looking to buy a J5, i know lynx motion has them available, but i'm posting to see if anyone has one for sale instead, better to reuse right?

Mr. Alter i know your sold yours last year or so, wondering if the buyer is willing to resale...

Send PM, or post i'll be saving my money for the next week or so then i'll end up heading to lynx.....

DresnerRobotics
10-24-2011, 09:37 AM
Doubtful, I never heard a word from the place that bought it from me. I don't even know if I have their info anymore. Good luck!

Hellfire
10-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Well if i dont get any sellers, Tyberius do you suggest i go through lynx, i see it on trossen's homepage, but i believe it links to lynxmotion? looking at 1 grand without batteries, now i know the batteries arnt really expensive, you'd think they'd throw them in for the sale :)

Hellfire
11-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Ok well it's been a week and no posts yet.... but i've been thinking over the week, and cant decide if i want to go for J5, but i've been looking at the premium bioloid setup, and was just short of buying the premium setup in a previous post. So i considering that now... gahhh choices, choices....

going to kick around the idea some more, so if anyone has either premium bioloid or J5 send me a pm or post on thread, I get notification direct to cell.