PDA

View Full Version : [Project] WANTED : Laser Harp Plans and Part List (Arduino)

jtplayte
11-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi All,

I teach at a small high school in Ontario, Canada, about 3 hours from Toronto. We started a new computer engineering course last year and one of the "big idea" projects for senior students was to build their own laser harp. I have been scouring the net for plans and part list so the 2 keen students can get started. The course is built around the Arduino micro-controller. They really really want to build a laser harp for their final project, like the one that Stephen Hobley built. Is there ANY way we can get the plans and parts list for these kids? We can sign a disclaimer, pay a bit of money etc. etc. I can't seem to find any alternatives for them at all. Please advise as the kids will have to pick something else if this is not feasible. Feel free to reply to personal E-Mail Address.

Thanks In Advance.

p.s. others are looking for cool arduino projects (already doing secret knock gumball and reverse geocache box)

cliveharper
11-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Ive got plans for a laser harp but it dont use a Arduino plus its all in French :(.. Im on the look for one myself...

ar1999
02-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi All,

I teach at a small high school in Ontario, Canada, about 3 hours from Toronto. We started a new computer engineering course last year and one of the "big idea" projects for senior students was to build their own laser harp. I have been scouring the net for plans and part list so the 2 keen students can get started. The course is built around the Arduino micro-controller. They really really want to build a laser harp for their final project, like the one that Stephen Hobley built. Is there ANY way we can get the plans and parts list for these kids? We can sign a disclaimer, pay a bit of money etc. etc. I can't seem to find any alternatives for them at all.

Here is a free open source laser harp project with parts list, fritzing drawing and arduino code:

harplaser.blogspot.com (http://harplaser.blogspot.com)

Comments and update improvment ideas are welcome.