PDA

View Full Version : Bioloid premium kit + 2 extra dofs for sale

babaniel
12-09-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm selling my kit, I don't have the time anymore to play with it because of work, wife and kid, that's a shame I just finished some cool fists for him... I really liked building it and I hate selling it but that's a lot of sleeping money if I can't play with him, he's 6 month old, just made the A type then customised it with 2 extra dofs.

I'm asking 700€ without shipping (905$) wich is is mostly a very interesting price for european people, because if you get it from outside europe you'll pay a lot of VAT/custom charges, this is why for now the ebay auction is just for europeans, if you are interested and from elsewhere tell me and I'll see what I can do.

It is now a 20 dofs customised robot, but of course I can dismantle it and put back everything in place. Box is complete, Fists and Gundam head included if you'd like them.

http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Bioloid-Premium-kit-20-actuateurs-/271119034139?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_23&hash=item3f1ff4271b

http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/gallery/files/7/7/5/6/img_5060.jpg

babaniel
12-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Not on ebay anymore but still for sale.

The warning regarding the VAT charges was only for europeans who buys kit from outside EU, it doesn't apply otherwise, don't know if I was clear on my first post :D sorry about my english.

See ya !

nigeljohn
01-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Hello, i am interested in buying your robot. Iam from the netherlands.

Nigel

drnjr31
02-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Is Your Bioloid Still available?

babaniel
03-08-2013, 02:54 PM
SOLD - thank you

hukka
03-09-2013, 02:59 AM
Yay! Or at least I hope that means me (I still haven't heard from my agent).

babaniel
03-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Oh hey, didn't know you were here also, as you contacted me through ebay :) yeah I gave it to Maria yesterday, but has I said I found a cable when I came back home, maybe I'll go back to brussel tomorrow or I'll send it to you directly, don't worry about it I'm an honest person.

hukka
03-09-2013, 01:13 PM
I wasn't before, but am now, and this thread jumped up on the newly updated list. Seems to be the biggest gathering place for Bioloid owners. And no sweat about the cable, mistakes happen. I heard everything went smoothly, so thanks! If you'd rather send the cable in a letter rather than meet up again on Sunday, I'll send you my address via PM.