PDA

View Full Version : Scoring systems?

jwatte
12-09-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm planning to spend Christmas break building up the 'mech for 2013. I have two availability questions, one on availability of servos in bulk that are currently marked "special order" (will take the offline) and one about scoring systems. Can the new scoring system be available before Christmas?
Or does anyone have a used one for sale? :-)

Gertlex
12-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Looks like they'll be ready soon. The boards have been/are being assembled as of yesterday: http://offkilterengineering.com/mech-warfare-2013-scoring-system-transponder/

DresnerRobotics
12-10-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm planning to spend Christmas break building up the 'mech for 2013. I have two availability questions, one on availability of servos in bulk that are currently marked "special order" (will take the offline) and one about scoring systems. Can the new scoring system be available before Christmas?
Or does anyone have a used one for sale? :-)

I still have plenty of the original ones left that I'd actually like to move, they're functionally the same. The new ones won't be available until February or so most likely, and they'll be purchased through the Trossen store. If you want them before then, you can order them the old way via paypal based on the pricing I have on the scoring system thread.