PDA

View Full Version : Mech Warfare Community Help needed

DresnerRobotics
07-31-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey guys,

So my schedule has been extremely ridiculous as of lately due to work and some health issues I've been dealing with.

As most of you know, a lot of Mech Warfare development and organization is handled by me alone. Ryan has been great in developing the MWScore system, but he is likewise very busy, and we're about all we have for organizers nowadays.

I'm going to outline a few key things that need to happen for Mech Warfare over the next few months and hope that we can get volunteers to help out. If you have skills in these areas and would like to help, please let me know. I realize that we all have active schedules, but if you volunteer please make sure you can commit the time to work on the project.

1) Mech Warfare website overhaul. I need someone to assist on this that knows Wordpress. I already have basic framework up, just need help making it look pretty and uploading media. The Chicago Robocon site needs much of the same love, but is much further along as a starting point. There are some paid Wiki plugins for Wordpress as well, and I'd like to migrate the Mech Warfare wikia to something internal to the site and less-ugly (read, no glaring ads). If you have Wordpress/HTML experience and would like to assist, please let me know!

2) Wiki help. Seriously, need people to get in and fill stuff out. Wikis are community projects. With the new framework I think it'll be much more enticing to continue work on.

3) MWScore system development. We have a great system, it works well. It is going to need some improvement and added features to implement new gameplay modes. First off, I've started the process of converting the C firmware that runs on the Transponders to something Arduino-friendly, solely for the reasons of user-accessibility. Arduino is much easier to setup and load, and I think if Mech Warfare is going to continue to expand we need to make it as easy as possible for people to get complete scoring infrastructure up and running for testing, and that means loading code. After the arduino migration is finished, we need to work on integration of the RFID system and experiment with Mesh Xbees. Free stuff for those who want to hop on this project!

4) Mech Warfare github/3d files library. I'd like to create an organization on Github and have our members upload code examples, 3d files, etc. Try to get as much information out there that will assist other builders. All of Envy's cad files (both carbon fiber and plexiglas) will be released open source along with all of my code, as an example of a github project I want on there.

5) Funding ideas. Mech Warfare is still funded out of my own pocket and with the few contributions we get each year from donations. Currently with the arena in storage, it costs me about $1700 just for that, and that's not including additional R&D costs for new tech. With RG closing, we have to fund the freight cost to bring it to the midwest so we can continue the event. This will be roughly another $1200 to ship it. I can handle this myself worst case, but just want to keep the wheel spinning for sponsorship/funding/income ideas as this competition will always cost money. T-Shirts? Bumper stickers? Someone taking a lead on trying to drum up income for our competition would be a huge load off my shoulders. Moving the competition to Chicago is going to reduce those upkeep costs significantly, but we still need income to keep development moving forward.

6) We need to develop an open-source, easily repeatable, gun design. I don't care if it involves hacking apart another gun to get its gearbox, we need SOMETHING.

7) We need some general logo/graphics work done for Mech Warfare. A unified logo/font and some vector graphics would be amazing. New website is going to need a banner as well.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think and if anyone can jump in and take ownership of part of some of these projects.

Xevel
07-31-2013, 01:41 PM
I would like to help with 3 and 4.

3) I can help with hardware and proof of concept/ low level APIs software but would prefer to team up with someone who would polish high level code to make it user-accessible / user friendly. Not that I can't do it, just that I find it annoying as hell.

4) 3D models of stuff. I already do them for my own use. However I use Catia, and I guess not many people do (and file format compatibility is between versions is very flaky anyway), so I could publish IGS, STP and STL files I guess...

CasperH
07-31-2013, 03:09 PM
1) Mech Warfare website overhaul. I need someone to assist on this that knows Wordpress. I already have basic framework up, just need help making it look pretty and uploading media. The Chicago Robocon site needs much of the same love, but is much further along as a starting point. There are some paid Wiki plugins for Wordpress as well, and I'd like to migrate the Mech Warfare wikia to something internal to the site and less-ugly (read, no glaring ads). If you have Wordpress/HTML experience and would like to assist, please let me know!

6) We need to develop an open-source, easily repeatable, gun design. I don't care if it involves hacking apart another gun to get its gearbox, we need SOMETHING.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think and if anyone can jump in and take ownership of part of some of these projects.

I think I would qualify to help out with number 1. I have roughly 3 years of experience with Wordpress, bits of HTML, CCS and the occasional PHP. I recently (last week actually) did a complete overhaul of my own website, consider that a reference: www.cmhofstede.nl. I could get started this weekend, however next week I am on holiday. As for future maintaining it, could you elaborate a bit more on what my/your responsibilities would be for the coming years? Also, would it be a problem if I actually never visit the mechwarfare events, as I live in the Netherlands and don't have a mech to participate... :confused:

I'd also be interested in redesigning the gun but have no time for this, if the person doing that could post about it on the forum i'd be more then happy to provide pointers.

Xevel
07-31-2013, 05:35 PM
Oh and 6)... depending on how well my design works I might try to contribute to this item, but not having completed this step successfully yet it is too presumptuous for me to say I could do a good job of it. I'm waiting for the last componentss of my 3D printer to start playing with this part of my Mech.

Dan_2013
07-31-2013, 05:45 PM

I can help with this. I have some experience with Wordpress, know PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS and have some design skills. I have not very much free time, but I'll provide implementation schedule for tasks after learning of them. So you will be aware of progress checkpoints and time checkpoints.

5) Funding ideas. Mech Warfare is still funded out of my own pocket and with the few contributions we get each year from donations. Currently with the arena in storage, it costs me about $1700 just for that, and that's not including additional R&D costs for new tech. With RG closing, we have to fund the freight cost to bring it to the midwest so we can continue the event. This will be roughly another $1200 to ship it. I can handle this myself worst case, but just want to keep the wheel spinning for sponsorship/funding/income ideas as this competition will always cost money. T-Shirts? Bumper stickers? Someone taking a lead on trying to drum up income for our competition would be a huge load off my shoulders. Moving the competition to Chicago is going to reduce those upkeep costs significantly, but we still need income to keep development moving forward.

Just one more idea, may be not implementable at all, because I don't know MW system well. I'm thinking on servo-magnetic locks now. The principal is that long square magnets, connected end to end, after rotating them arond their long axes start to push out each over instead of attracting and vice versa. And as I see the rotation force of servo motor is enough to rotate a magnets with good attracting force. So I think to create this servo-magnet lock for linear mechanic links. So the idea is very raw, but what if combine Warfare robots with this kind of locks and make robots "breakable" during fight by making link force weak enough for breaking it with MW gun, or by weakening connections with each hit untill all links became unlocked? May be with this feature the mech fights became more spectacular for audience and this will make easier to find ways for additional funding?

escott76
07-31-2013, 07:25 PM

For some time I was very active with NERC (www.nerc.us). I built a good portion of their two arenas (as well as a few previous to these), and helped run a few competitions as well as judging, competing and safety inspections since around 2001. I've fallen out of active competition for many reasons, but maybe I can offer a few words.
We never ran with any illusion of making any money (not suggesting you are), although there were a few members who kept on about this wild dream that battlebots would come back to TV and they money would flow. Our princple events take place at a museum (Franklin Museum of Science in Philly) and at Motorama, a motorsports expo in Harrisburg PA. Moto pays us a small amount of money to appear, but insurance and arena maintenance and transport costs eat the rest (our arena is stored by a generous member up near me in Mass). Entry fees also defray some of the costs of hosting a comp like table and chair rental too. Moto brings ~100-150 competitors across ~6 classes for 3 days.
Prior to Moto and Franklin we ran a number of smaller independent events. One of which we ran in a motel. We gave them a nice amount of business, and we got their conference room for the weekend. Might be a good idea to reduce competition costs.
It's difficult to balance funding a comp, but with sponsors come requirements to give them something back. It's a limited market, and not super attractive (at least the combat guys are constantly having to buy stuff that got broken). But the worst part of trying to do something that makes money is that if you have an ideal of the competition you wind up needing to change it to make things more attractive to the folks you want to make money from. If you want to have an ideal world of simulating mech combat like in video games, then keep the comp small. Find ways to share the cost among the devoted people who want it. Or look at how you can change things to make it easier and cheaper so you can build up your competitor and or spectator base. Then sponsors become easier to court.
On that last note, is there a way you could make some kind of smaller/cheaper/quicker to play game? Maybe something similar to a parallax toddler biped (old, can't find it on the site). Maybe not that, but of a similar complexity. Could use a few hobby servos. Some sort of simplified weapon, and use one of those micro FPV setups. Or even remove FPV for this class. Table top sized arena, and reduce the weapon complexity as well. Make it something the average parent can help their kids build. We had "fairy weight" 150g, and "ant weight" 1lb robots that were good for this sort of thing. "Hook 'em while they're young"

jwatte
07-31-2013, 07:56 PM
I had excellent luck with the Pololu motor drivers and the $12 plastic gearbox. I have CAD files to mill a hop-up and barrel mount for that. I could probably either sell these manufactured (mill a few over a week-end as needed) or make files available. (These are VCarve3D files, so not the most common format, unfortunately.) For barrel, right now I get it out of the $20 Crosman (the only thing I get out of that!) but I have 1/4" steel piping that seems like it would work, too, to complete this design.

Does anyone know of a short-ish airsoft aftermarket barrel at less than $20? I'd be happy to change the design to use that instead.

ArduTank
07-31-2013, 09:33 PM
3) MWScore system development. We have a great system, it works well. It is going to need some improvement and added features to implement new gameplay modes. First off, I've started the process of converting the C firmware that runs on the Transponders to something Arduino-friendly, solely for the reasons of user-accessibility. Arduino is much easier to setup and load, and I think if Mech Warfare is going to continue to expand we need to make it as easy as possible for people to get complete scoring infrastructure up and running for testing, and that means loading code. After the arduino migration is finished, we need to work on integration of the RFID system and experiment with Mesh Xbees. Free stuff for those who want to hop on this project!

I can help with circuit board design and some software once I get home from Virginia on Sunday. Just let me know, I will help as best I can.

EDIT: Just read Xevel's reply, and I can help him with the high level code. I have done quite a bit of coding in the Arduino IDE, evidenced by me having used an Arduino for my bots.

Lupulus
08-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Saw this last week but was too busy to reply!

4) I'm happy to upload the Inventor files, laser-cut-ready DXFs, modified NUKE sketch, etc for my quad. They will hopefully get refined when I actually compete, but it's a functional walker with gun/camera turret already. Does the mech warfare github exist yet?

5) I'd buy a T-shirt and a sticker. If there was a "Donate to Mech Warfare!" button in the trossen store I'd probably hit that too. Another random thought--if there ends up being a team competition, maybe allow audience members to take control of a walker or tank for a donation.

6) Looks like Jwatte is taking the initiative on a nice custom gun solution. I'd like to make a contribution at the quick & dirty side of things with a "how to hack a defender" tutorial. Goal would be to get the tutorial done by the end of this month.

On that last note, is there a way you could make some kind of smaller/cheaper/quicker to play game? Maybe something similar to a parallax toddler biped (old, can't find it on the site). Maybe not that, but of a similar complexity. Could use a few hobby servos. Some sort of simplified weapon, and use one of those micro FPV setups. Or even remove FPV for this class. Table top sized arena, and reduce the weapon complexity as well. Make it something the average parent can help their kids build. We had "fairy weight" 150g, and "ant weight" 1lb robots that were good for this sort of thing. "Hook 'em while they're young"

I really agree with this suggestion from Escott. The open league is a good idea, but the entry barrier is still fairly high due to needing a camera setup and scoring panels. Make a league where FPV is not required, wheels are allowed, and scoring uses tinfoil+photoresistor (or some other cheapo option)...people could reasonably compete for less than $100.

jwatte
08-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Actually, "micro" is not a bad idea. With the Twitch and LittleWalker style three-servo walkers, that are statically stable, hobby servos could tote a small gun and a battery around. Find another sensor option (photoresistor might be fine) and allow direct view of the battlefield (tabletop) and you might get an "easy in" option. I wouldn't allow wheels/treads, though -- that's too far away from Mechs for my liking.

DresnerRobotics
08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
I actually really, really like that idea. We could limit it to hobby servos and ax-12a only, no fpv. Use the Japanese version of mech warfare scoring system.

Do we have some volunteers willing to document and build some simple prototype mechs?

escott76
08-08-2013, 01:49 PM
I'll do something if you like. I have a plethora of hobby servo hanging around that I could put to some deecent use. Going to take a few weeks to get started (moving week after next) but I'd be happy to document it. Been a while since I've done a detailed build report.

ArduTank
08-08-2013, 02:25 PM
I could possibly put something together from the hobby servos that I have, since HS Walker is going to be upgraded to a 2 DoF AX-12A quad.

What would the rules for that arena be?

Lupulus
08-08-2013, 02:36 PM
I'd also like to make one, probably 2DOF hobby servo based, though it will be on the back burner until my "main" mech is done.

Deimos
08-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Use the Japanese version of mech warfare scoring system.
I am still looking into velostat as a cheaper alternative for scoring panels, maybe if i wasn't so lazy i could actually test it out :p.

As for fundraising, t-shirts, bumper stickers, and the like is a good starting place. I agree with Lupulus about having things on the trossen store, You want to make it as easy as possible for people to throw money at MW!

Some slightly more radical fundraising ideas:
Selling scale miniatures of mechs (except make them all as cool as chimera), these could be 3d printed, then painted (ala BattleTech/40k).

Selling complete kits for proposed lightweight league

If shirts work out the first year, there should be a new design for each event, that way, everybody has to buy lots of shirts!

Just something to consider, some unifying art assets (logo & stuff like that) should probably be developed at some point.

DresnerRobotics
08-08-2013, 05:41 PM
I would say for a beginner league, we'd almost want to specify what types of mechs are valid, eg: Twitch-style or BRAT-style (think lynxmotion brat) only. I think 2dof quads would ruin balance, they're far too fast (ask me about how and who I lost gold to in 2011, heh).

I am still looking into velostat as a cheaper alternative for scoring panels, maybe if i wasn't so lazy i could actually test it out :p.

As for fundraising, t-shirts, bumper stickers, and the like is a good starting place. I agree with Lupulus about having things on the trossen store, You want to make it as easy as possible for people to throw money at MW!

Some slightly more radical fundraising ideas:
Selling scale miniatures of mechs (except make them all as cool as chimera), these could be 3d printed, then painted (ala BattleTech/40k).

Selling complete kits for proposed lightweight league

If shirts work out the first year, there should be a new design for each event, that way, everybody has to buy lots of shirts!

Just something to consider, some unifying art assets (logo & stuff like that) should probably be developed at some point.

I can't really throw anything in the Trossen store that's asking for handouts. Mech Warfare is very much so a community/crowd sourced project, and I'd hate to rattle a change jar on the front of the business as I don't want it confused with Trossen Robotics asking for money. For-profit business, non-profit community project, trying to keep them somewhat separated. Trossen is still our largest sponsor as-is not to mention paying me to go out for a week each year and run Mech Warfare.

T-shirts and merch unfortunately require a good amount of initial investment, and may not turn over very quickly. Honestly the 3D printing idea isn't half bad, if we had builders willing to create simpler 'solid models' based on their own designs I could handle the 3D printing services and put money up to have some made. My girlfriend is a hell of an artist, so perhaps getting her to paint some up for 'premium' versions at a high price would add some options.

Kits will come eventually, but it'd mostly be to facilitate getting more people involved and wouldn't be like a 'direct revenue' to Mech Warfare. If they're community-sourced/created kits we could certainly get a % cut of it going into funding, but you have to realize the amount of labor and monetary investment that goes into creating ANY product. It costs the company thousands of dollars to create a kit like the Hexapod for example, let alone a much more complex mech needing a lot of documentation. Fergs is the only person to create a 'how to build a mech' guide, more of those would help with the kits thing too.

Unifying art assets would be swell. I have zilch artistic capabilities, let alone digital art capabilities. If someone wants to volunteer for this, that'd be awesome. We need a new website banner too. I'll add it to the list.

Great suggestions Deimos.

tician
08-08-2013, 06:09 PM
I actually really, really like that idea. We could limit it to hobby servos and ax-12a only, no fpv. Use the Japanese version of mech warfare scoring system.

Do we have some volunteers willing to document and build some simple prototype mechs?
I have ~300 of these (http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G16394) that I bought in bulk on ebay a few years ago but never got around to using or giving away. I expect they should work more reliably and consistently than a tiny CdS sensor or photodiode inside an aluminium foil target cube. Must test this, since I now have all the parts required and absolutely no excuse other than being a lazy ass. If tests show promise, would definitely donate them for scoring system kits. Most of my useful tools and toys are in the lab right now (multimeter and arduinos) because of work on multiple projects, but simple testing with a white 3.0~3.6V LED as an indicator says it might work as long as the lights are not too far into the blue end of the visible spectrum (outdoors in sunlight should work quite well). Supplemental lighting, in the form of LEDs or tiny incandescent bulbs, on the target cube might help even the playing field a bit in case someone tries to hide in the shadows.

escott76
08-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Always wanted to do a Lynxmotion brat style bot, put me in for one of those. I'll get working on a design sketch, and make a thread.

DresnerRobotics
08-08-2013, 07:06 PM
We definitely want a Twitch-style micro-mech too. I vote we disallow Gertlex from participating though, since he is the one who caused the debacle of the 'mech who can't be classed'. :D

ArduTank
08-08-2013, 07:58 PM
I'll try to do a Twitch Micro. Just don't rely on me to get it done soon, school starts again next week.

jwatte
08-08-2013, 08:30 PM
I think a phototransistor or CdS sensor is likely to be better as a sensor than a photovoltaic panel. There isn't much UV indoors, and the PV panel might also have trouble if part of it is shaded. I'd love to be proven wrong, though :-)

Another thing I've been wondering about is piezo detectors. If you could build one that detected sharp "raps" rather than slower "bumps," it might make for a good, omnidirectional sensor?

tician
08-08-2013, 10:34 PM
I think a phototransistor or CdS sensor is likely to be better as a sensor than a photovoltaic panel. There isn't much UV indoors, and the PV panel might also have trouble if part of it is shaded. I'd love to be proven wrong, though :-)
It's just that a single small sensor in the middle of a foil cube shell 2~3" on a side can be a bit inconsistent in how many hits are required to actually achieve the "disabled" illumination level, where the solar panel will hopefully require large-scale damage to much of the foil shell to actually achieve "disabled" illumination level. The CdS cell and phototransistor have a small sensing area and cannot readily distinguish the number of light sources (one bright spot from a small hole and bright lighting versus many small holes and lower lighting). The solar panel has a large sensing area and requires a certain number of cells in the panel to be illuminated to provide a given voltage (each cell producing a max of ~0.6V under very bright sunlight), so it will require a bit more damage to the entire foil shell to produce a "disabled" voltage.

Another thing I've been wondering about is piezo detectors. If you could build one that detected sharp "raps" rather than slower "bumps," it might make for a good, omnidirectional sensor?
First generation target panels were a cheap piezo element and were horrendous due to false triggers from bot movement. Basically, a single piezo element is worthless as a hit sensor due to false triggers caused by bot movement.
One of the many projects I never got around to building was a target panel that used several (3~5) MSI piezo film sensors adhered to the panel and attempt to precisely locate the impact point on the panel using multilateration. I think the idea was to estimate the distances between pellet impact point and the multiple sensors using the speed of sound in the panel material and the time differences between the first sensor to detect an impact/panel distortion and all remaining sensors.
I recall one DIY solid state drum panel that used four cheap piezo discs at the corner mount points and used the relative voltages of the four elements to roughly estimate the position of drumstick impact. It did not use multilateration, just the relative loading/compression of the four elements, to estimate position and always required calibration to function anywhere near decent or reliable.

tician
08-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Remembering that I had a cheap multimeter in the basement still in its package, I swiped a 9V battery from the smoke detector spares for some quick testing. An array of 4 or more phototransistors will be a much better option, since the solar panels are meant for providing power under heavy illumination and not sensing under low illumination. Thinking a small array of reverse-mount SMD phototransistors with a small microcontroller, mounting screw holes, and 4 holes for (un)threaded rods as the lattice for the foil cube. Maybe add a few indicator LEDs around the perimeter of the board. Looks like I will be making more purchases from Digikey and OSH Park to satisfy my curiosity.

Ostrogoto0101
08-09-2013, 04:58 AM
Having no opportunity to participate in the mech warfare, is a one year I have been promoting the movement Italian!
On the forum run by me, I decided to use a photoresistor for a long time and with the necessary test I did not notice any problems! The value of light varies from place to place! It should be set only in the game arena setting the same value for all!
For the cube any user can make template pdf for print on the paper !
Look the video on this page ! http://ostrogoto0101.blogspot.it/2013/08/rilevatore-bersaglio-colpito.html
We all do what we want in our home!

I have no experience mech warfare, I have only Participate with my robot at Hobby fair where I live and I won medal for best innovation , with low cost robots !
Hoping to do something in the future will be made so !
Regards to all !

Lupulus
08-09-2013, 10:03 AM
Very nice Ostrogoto! You mentioned a template PDF for the photoresistor cube, do you have a link for it?

It sounds likely that someone is going to create plans for a micro mech before I have time to work on it. Perhaps I can volunteer as a "beta tester" to try building the plans.

An idea for an ultra-cheapskate scoring option...make panels covered with carbon copy paper. Let the mechs shoot it up for a set amount of time, then count the dots or scan the paper for total color change. Obviously lack of real-time scoring is a drawback, but it would allow a lot of flexibility in mech design...

Ostrogoto0101
08-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Hi Lupulus this is the link http://www.mechitalia.altervista.org/forum/download/file.php?id=61
is converted to jpeg and can resize if you want !
Regards.

jwatte
08-09-2013, 11:10 AM
For piezo, I was thinking something like a cylinder that's somewhat dampened, so mech movement wouldn't create the sharp (high frequency) pulses that BBs would, but rather just lower-frequency noise, which can be filtered.
No idea if it would actually work like that, though.

Also, if it's a single cylinder with four sensors, perhaps common mode rejection could be used to eliminate movement triggering and get mostly BB triggering?

DresnerRobotics
08-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi Lupulus this is the link http://www.mechitalia.altervista.org/forum/download/file.php?id=61
is converted to jpeg and can resize if you want !
Regards.

Thanks so much for sharing! Love your biped on YouTube by the way.

Ostrogoto0101
08-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks Tyberius! A user has created the cube, so that everyone could easily have one! To reinforce the sides council miraculous tape! (n_n)
We can call it whatever we want with small differences in rules, Mech Warfare, Robot Survival Games, La guerra dei Mech, but we all want the same thing! The growth of this social movement so that more people can know and appreciate it by connecting people!
Thanks to all those who contribute to this!

byi
10-14-2013, 05:07 PM
I know that I am a little late to this thread, but there a couple things I think I may be able to help with. First, I have a few CAD files from my turret from last year. Probably not too useful on their own, but they have mounting points for common parts that might be mimicked. Please tell me if you would like me to post these.
Also, I am planning on doing a new gun design that could seriously improve reliability. If you want, I could post something on this design.

Deimos
11-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Has anybody considered using the Robot Geek servos that Trossen is selling for an entry level/light mech? They have about 1/2 the stall torque of an AX-12, so maybe 1/2 the holding torque? They weigh more than an AX-12 though :/

But you get idler horns, a bracket system, and less than half the price of an AX-12. I'm sure the limited torque could be compensated for with some clever leg design (or doubling up the femur servo), and a lighter overall mech. I think it could be a viable solution for people who aren't looking to put down around a thousand dollars on an AX-12 quad.

In addition to all that, Matt said they were probably going to have crawler kits with these on the store in the future.

Linky: http://www.trossenrobotics.com/rg-180-servo

What do y'all think?

ArduTank
11-11-2013, 05:49 AM
It'd likely be possible. It would half the price of the servos, but would likely be limited to 2 DoF for Mech Warfare weights.

KurtEck
11-11-2013, 08:16 AM
It looks like it has slightly less power than the the Hitec HS-645mg servos. You might be able to make something like the Lynxmotion Brat with them. I remember that some people were playing with the idea of a mechbrat a few years ago.
http://www.lynxmotion.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5224

jwatte
11-11-2013, 10:29 AM
10 servos total at half the price of AX-12s, perhaps with flat lasercut ABS brackets, might make for a good entry-level option.

ArduTank
11-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Jwatte, you could drop that to 9 servos if you do an Issy.