PDA

View Full Version : [Project] I need help with something that is most likely child's play for you folks!!

Guymichaels
09-04-2013, 12:42 AM
My name is Guy Michaels and I am NOT any kind of engineer!! I am an entertainer and I need help from someone who's into the things you discuss here. I need someone to build a simple remote control (key fob style remote) device that will actuate two small servos that can run off a battery. This is an illusion and all the servos will do is pull a pin opening a lid with something spring loaded inside. The other servo will be hooked to a small rod and simply move up and down.

Can someone help me? I can provide you with the total scope of what this is... But I need someone who knows the best and most cost effective way to go about this!

Any help you can offer would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! I am trying to build this ASAP as I need it for October!

Thank you so much and I do hope to hear from someone very very soon!

Guy

jwatte
09-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Materials sound like < $100 for this.
Time, on the other hand...
I'd offer, but I'm smack in the Silicon Valley, pretty much the most expensive place on Earth for developer time, so chances are you wouldn't like the price :-)