PDA

View Full Version : [Question(s)] comprehensive humanoid motion editor. nid help!!

timoxu
09-12-2013, 02:23 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/rl9clu.jpg

hello guys, i am a beginner to bioloid so i do not know how to fixed my problem . i using roboplus and upograded my firmware to lastest. but my robot is not posing the pose i make in motion editor. so i nid ur help guys. THANK YOU!!!!

Th232
09-12-2013, 03:15 AM
First of all, what happens when you tell it to assume a certain pose?

Second, have you checked that all the brackets are joined to the servo horns in the correct orientation?

timoxu
09-12-2013, 03:28 AM
First of all, what happens when you tell it to assume a certain pose?

Second, have you checked that all the brackets are joined to the servo horns in the correct orientation?

sorry i am new to bioloid . can explain more in detail, what is servo horn?

this how my initial pose looks like. its suppose to like normal initial pose of humanoid

Th232
09-12-2013, 03:47 AM
The servo horn is the part that actually turns. Round, black plastic with four holes on it.

From your picture it looks like you haven't attached the brackets correctly. Your left leg is fine, but your right leg definitely isn't. Re-check how you've oriented the brackets. There should be a line on the servo indicating where neutral is.

timoxu
09-12-2013, 08:14 AM
The servo horn is the part that actually turns. Round, black plastic with four holes on it.

From your picture it looks like you haven't attached the brackets correctly. Your left leg is fine, but your right leg definitely isn't. Re-check how you've oriented the brackets. There should be a line on the servo indicating where neutral is.
Thankyou thankyou. I will check throughout again.
Do u have any gd guidelines in building a humanoid.

Th232
09-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Unfortunately not, but the manual for building the humanoid looked like it was detailed enough when I was flipping through it. Just pay attention to all the details and you should get there.

timoxu
09-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Unfortunately not, but the manual for building the humanoid looked like it was detailed enough when I was flipping through it. Just pay attention to all the details and you should get there.
btw is there possible u use robot to position and transfer to motion editor

tician
09-12-2013, 01:50 PM
btw is there possible u use robot to position and transfer to motion editor
I'm guessing you have not read any of the RoboPlus instructions (http://support.robotis.com/en/techsupport_eng.htm#software/roboplus_main.htm) (their support.robotis.com site supports four languages, so can change that if needed)?

It appears that you installed both legs backward at the hip pan joint (the servos that connect the legs to the body should have the horn at the front of the body, not the back). It also looks like your right leg's hip tilt/roll servos are installed backwards in the double-wide "C" bracket (the tilt servo should be at the front of the bot) and there seem to be a few more servos that are not quite fitting into the brackets and installed with the horn in the correct position.

The horn of the AX-12+ servo has a small line engraved in it near one of the screw holes in its face that denotes the "center" position of the horn and will line up with the corresponding center position of the servo's body. Always check the orientation of the servo horn when attaching anything to the horn. Always check that you are using the correctly numbered servo in the correct joint position during assembly. If the servos did not come numbered (as in you bought them as individual servos or in bulk), then you have to use RoboPlus Manager to ensure that each servo has a unique ID between 1 and 18 and be very sure they are installed in the correct joint.

tician
09-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Oh, and your robot's feet are both installed backward at the knee. Disconnect the lower leg at the knee brackets (four screws connecting the lower leg to the knee servo) and you should be able to rotate them around to their correct position.

timoxu
09-14-2013, 07:40 AM
thanks all