PDA

View Full Version : SALE : Bioloid Premium Kit CM-530

babaniel
01-13-2015, 06:20 PM
Hello, to finance a 3D printer project I have a Bioloid Premium Kit for sale, I bought it last year, assembled in Humanoid type A, charged the batteries and stored it since then, it's barely used.

included :
1 extra dof (AX-12A)
2 batteries
CM-530
Wifi Zigbee mounted in the remote

800$ shipped to Europe or USA

Thanks for reading :)

aicomputers
02-13-2015, 09:54 AM
Hi,

I am interested to buy it, can you tell me what will be the shipping cost to Toronto, Canada, postal code: L6A4K7

Hello, to finance a 3D printer project I have a Bioloid Premium Kit for sale, I bought it last year, assembled in Humanoid type A, charged the batteries and stored it since then, it's barely used.

included :
1 extra dof (AX-12A)
2 batteries
CM-530
Wifi Zigbee mounted in the remote

630€ / 800$ + shipping from Belgium

Thanks for reading :)

babaniel
02-14-2015, 11:12 AM
Hi,

I am interested to buy it, can you tell me what will be the shipping cost to Toronto, Canada, postal code: L6A4K7

http://www.bpost.be/site/fr/residential/parcels/bpackworld.html

Hi, according to this list (sorry, english not available) shipping to canada would be between 65€ and 131€ depending on the weight, I don't know if it's more than 5kg but I think its close... I should bring it to the post office fully wraped to get the final price, if it's 65€ is it ok for you ?

Toronto seems very close of it, so if you have a friend in USA, it would be 2 times cheaper to send it there. (3rd column)

Let me know, thanks :)

aicomputers
02-14-2015, 12:09 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, it all comes to be over my budget due to the € to $CAD conversion rate.
I know its a low offer but if you can do $650 USD with sipping then I can take it.

Best regards

babaniel
02-14-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm sorry I weighed the box and it's... 5kg200, shipping to canada is prohibitive then.

However the euro is quite low now (ah, the good times where it was 1.5$ is far) so for USA or Europe I could go 800$ shipping included.