PDA

View Full Version : software support

chocobot
04-02-2007, 04:18 PM
i have my bioloid coming,but my computer is we2000....Will the software support the program>?

Alex
04-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Hi Chocobot

What operating system are you referring to? I've never heard of we2000...

chocobot
04-03-2007, 11:01 AM
sorry its WINDOWS ME2000

Alex
04-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Windows ME and 2000 are two different Operating Systems. What does your computer say when it loads up? Or if you have your computer running, what does it say under System when you right click on My Computer and go to "Properties -> General (tab)"?

Alex
04-03-2007, 11:21 AM
I just pulled this from the Bioloid User guide available from both the Comprehensive and Beginner product pages:

PC Requirements
PC : IBM compatible (Required)
CPU: Intel Pentium III 1GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1GHz or higher (Recommended)
RAM: 256MB or higher (Recommended)
Graphic Card : 3D acceleration function (Direct 3D supported) (Required)
HDD free space : at least 300MBytes (Recommended)
Direct X 8.0 or higher (Required)

I hope that helps:)

chocobot
04-03-2007, 12:38 PM
It Says Windows Me

chocobot
04-03-2007, 12:43 PM
I just pulled this from the Bioloid User guide available from both the Comprehensive and Beginner product pages:

I hope that helps:)
well i have ME version.....i will try it...it may not work....if not,what can i do?

Alex
04-03-2007, 12:54 PM
WOW! You have Me and it actually works? Congratulations! It doesn't crash on you all the time? Sorry, I'm just amazed to hear someone is using that OS and it actually works after all these years:) I reinstalled that OS 15 times in a single year before I decided it was time to use a more stable OS. I used Windows 2000 for years, which BTW, you can pick up for very cheap nowadays:) Since Vista is the "latest and greatest" thing right now, XP really shouldn't be that expensive either, and Windows is still supporting it.

All that aside, the thing to do at this point is to just try the Bioloid out on Me. If it doesn't work on Me, then we'll have to figure something out..

chocobot
04-03-2007, 01:11 PM
WOW! You have Me and it actually works? Congratulations! It doesn't crash on you all the time? Sorry, I'm just amazed to hear someone is using that OS and it actually works after all these years:) I reinstalled that OS 15 times in a single year before I decided it was time to use a more stable OS. I used Windows 2000 for years, which BTW, you can pick up for very cheap nowadays:) Since Vista is the "latest and greatest" thing right now, XP really shouldn't be that expensive either, and Windows is still supporting it.

All that aside, the thing to do at this point is to just try the Bioloid out on Me. If it doesn't work on Me, then we'll have to figure something out..
OK,THX...i will keep you updated on this....