PhantomX Reactor feeding with buttons

PhantomX Reactor feeding with buttons
PhantomX Reactor feeding with buttons (1 min 24 sec)
01-29-2014 at 05:01 PM
Uploaded by dburongarcia

Rating: 0 after 0 votes

Favorites: 1 - Views: 1253
Comments: 2

Tags:
Hi, this is V1 of a part of my system for assisting people with cerebral palsy. This uses a PhantomX Reactor robot arm for feeding, controlled by buttons. It can be controlled by facial and gaze tracking too. Sorry, it's just in Spanish right now. I hope you like it.
Submit Comment

1. dburongarcia -
    Hi, thanks Of course you can talk about it. The second version is much better, the structure is sturdier. I'm also making the connections of the input devices to the Arbotix more simple, using an Arduino for sending serial data directly. I'm also planning to use EEG and EMG to control it.

The other video works for me. I have more videos but all of them are hidden from the YouTube public lists. I'm seeing it right now without problems, so let me know if you still have problems.
  2. kgranat -
    That is awesome! Do you mind if I make a blog post about this on the Trossen Robotics Blog?

I'm excited to see the version with facial tracking, but it looks like youtube is having some problems with it right now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wc_g6yn-n4
Media Library © Jason Axelrod from 8WayRun.Com (sponsored by Hotslot.org, a Slot Machine Resource)