6.0 Volt Ni-MH 2800mAh Battery Pack from lynxmotion
9 V battery for logic.
Walking (cat creep gait) and driving with 4 driven wheels which can all be steered.
Controller/CPU: Arduino Duemilanove
2 x IR distance sensor (3cm-40cm) - Sharp GP2D120XJ00F
1 x Ultrasonic Range Finder - XL-Maxsonar EZ1
4 x HS-645MG HiTEC
8 x HS-311 HiTEC
4 x Parallax (Futaba) Continuous Rotation Servo
- Determining leg DOFs and right combination.
- Getting an Arduino to work with servos.
- 4 legs, 4 wheels, 3 DOF legs with 2 DOFs meant for walking and 1 DOF for steering and actuator for wheels.
- Use distance sensors to steer away from walls.
- Implementing the walk pattern.
- Power robot with lab power supply or battery (easily switch able).
- Combining the ssc-32 with the Arduino.
- Diagram for initial autonomous behavior.
Tachikoma Prototype II walk pattern.
Tachikoma Prototype II driving.
- 3D printed body to resemble Tachikoma.
- Proper mounting for distance sensors, adding one more to watch the front for reducing velocity.
- Mechanically improve steering, locate wheel center underneath steering servo.
- Optimize autonomous driving and walking behavior.
- Sound with WAV shield, already collected audio samples from GITS episodes (Japanese). Having some trouble with Arduino memory restraints.