Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Pico-ITX based Johnny 5

1. Re: Pico-ITX based Johnny 5

Right now, I forgot which application, but one of them complained about a serial # / activation due to hardware change. Might be the way I cloned it.. thought about getting something newer for it and possibly re-purpose that Pico-ITX board for asterisk and irc.

Still trying to understand the correlation between which battery/switch sets up what, and possibly work out a different battery system, perhaps even using a Pico-PSU all those voltages, and construct a single battery that custom fits in the base with the SSD on top.

It's got XP, as it was originally built with, still.

Images

Re: Pico-ITX based Johnny 5

i so need to get mime finished, havnt been doing a lot for a few yrs lots of projects on, but this post reminded me to go take another loook at mine which is a clone of Andrewes, "Andrew was so kind at the time to send me all the parts well most of the brains anyhow" Its not forgotton Andrew :-) just been on hold, problem is now like you say more powerful mini pc's are around. Good to see your original is still kicking around JOHNY FIVE IS ALIVE. :-)
    People yearn after this robotic dream, but you can't strip your life of all meaning, emotion and feeling and expect to function.

Thread Information