Page 46 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2136424344454647484950567196 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

1. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Mark, just started learning about robotics. Currently a member of the WCRS (robotgames.com).

Have used PicMicros in the past.. mainly the 16F628A and 12F675.

Currently an Arduino fan.

Have built simple bots so far.. line follower, mini sumo.

Currently working on a customized tracked platform.

Not much else to say.. at least yet
    Last edited by brutus; 03-15-2009 at 12:40 AM.

2. Re: Introduce yourself!

hey everyone I am new here.. I am sorry but I know nothing about robotics at all. I am into nitro powered R/C cars. names joe and I am in Michigan. I came here after I googled a servo I have 5995tg and looking to sell or trade it and I found a member here was looking for one so I came to offer it up to him so he can complete his mech. Just wanted to come in and make it known that I am a robot newb 110% LOL And to also announce why I came here so some would not think I was just here to scam anyone or any of that crap. it seems to be a big thing online right now,, scammers!!! go to rctech.net and you'll see who I am and what I'm about if anyone is interested. But I will be around the site from time to time checking out some of the members handy work. I love the things you guys do with these things as I have always been interested in them.. it's the future who wouldn't be interested. LOLOLOLOL If anyone is interested in this servo if the other member isn't please Pm me I will send pictures and my numbers to talk on the phone .. not here to really advertise just trying to help out the members here who may need one! I have over 3000 feedback online. Mods if I did anything wrong please fix it as you like and I am sorry!

JnCoBoB Guest

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi I'm Chris. I live in Houston, TX and work as a Software Engineer on the International Space Station program. I've always been interested in robotics and I've done a line follower and worked with LIDAR sensors as part of Team CajunBot, an entry in the DARPA Grand Challange & DARPA Urban Challange, while in school.

I've recently started research on building a hexapod because I wanted to get back in to electronics and dabble with the mechanical side of things. I have a EE degree but have been doing software since I finished school.

I stumbled upon this community while looking at Phoenix and it looks like a great source of info. I look forward to learning from all you and hope than I can share some of my knowledge of real-time embedded systems.

ANUJ's competition project moved here: http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/showthread.php?t=3165
    I Void Warranties�

Hi, I'm Jennero the new Video and PR intern at Trossen Robotics. I will be making videos and what not for the site.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jennero View Post
    hi, i'm jennero the new video and pr intern at trossen robotics. I will be making videos and what not for the site.

newbie!

Welcome aboard!

Let's just startcha off right with a big +Rep. Any one that has to face Andrew and Alex on a daily basis needs something to ease the pain.

Welcome aboard! Any 'bot experiences to share [yet]?
    I Void Warranties�

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalynn View Post
    Any one that has to face Andrew and Alex on a daily basis needs something to ease the pain.
    hey now!

�In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed�
    - Charles Darwin

lol.... good way of making the newbie... I mean intern feel welcome. I hope he gets your bad side in the videos haha.
    Last edited by librab103; 04-15-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Wait - Tybs has a "good side"? :P
    I Void Warranties�

Thread Information