Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 26517691979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1145

Thread: Introduce yourself!

1. Re: Introduce yourself!

hello
    I'm a mechanic who repair motor bike and everything ,i'm french sorry for my english.
    I make a big 3d printer size (700 X 300 X 300 mm) for printing plastic parts for motorbike and others.
    And now i want to learn about robotic and programmation.
    I discover this forum and I think they are some brain here .lol
    Thank's for all help , i'll can find here.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi !
    i'm Deem , 15 , from KSA , Student in high school , i read more than anything else , my interest are : programming , electronics , books , video games .

jbfmotos, you rock man, huge respect.
    rana.

4. Re: Introduce yourself!

thank's but i m a roots man lol

5. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi,

I am Yogesh. I am a robotics educationist. I work as a trainer in a robotics training institute named JAY Robotics Club located in Chennai, South India. I finished my Diploma and Bachelors in Robotics Engineering. I have almost 5 years of experience in robotics training. I also have some good interest in designing. I joined trossen robotics to develop and share my robotics knowledge. My students have won many State, National competitions and One International competition. I have done many researches to build robots for education.

Final Words: I love to work with robots all the time.

There's nothing much about me.

Regards,
    Yogesh

Cobigelow Guest

My name is Caitlin and I work for an educational toy company called Rokenbok Education. We produce design and engineering toys for kids and schools. I love the work I do which involves trying to get a lot of underserved communities into robotics and STEM in general. I have a MakerBot in my living room and love to make things and tinker. Nice to meet everyone -- I'm excited to be here!

Images

Hi!

I'm Brooks. I've been interested in robotics and AI since forever. I recently discovered the various hexapods, and have decided to pursue a layered-processing mobile system based on a hexapod - assuming I don't scare the neighbors too much with it! I develop software for a living and have extensive hardware/firmware/software development experience.

I've long considered "mobile intelligence" to be a sensing + movement + processing layers paradigm. While I plan to start from the bottom up in terms of development, I know that our own movements are a) decide where we want to go, b) decide how to get there, c) decide how to move to get there, and d) coordinate our movements so we don't just twitch in place. If we add in sensors so we don't fall into holes, I believe we can build interesting mobile platforms.

I envision a "stack" of processors, each handling increasingly higher-level functions. I believe the sensing systems will be the hardest part to develop and implement.

So! On with the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I've long considered "mobile intelligence" to be a sensing + movement + processing layers paradigm. While I plan to start from the bottom up in terms of development, I know that our own movements are a) decide where we want to go, b) decide how to get there, c) decide how to move to get there, and d) coordinate our movements so we don't just twitch in place. If we add in sensors so we don't fall into holes, I believe we can build interesting mobile platforms.

I envision a "stack" of processors, each handling increasingly higher-level functions. I believe the sensing systems will be the hardest part to develop and implement.

So! On with the show!
    Hi Brooks,

You might want to have two layers of sensor processors. The first is more reflexive and mainly does very little except gets the values of the sensors, checks to see if any are in the danger zone, and otherwise sends it to the next processor in the stack. The second layer does things like trying to make sense of the different sensors, combining them together.

Just a thought.

DangerousThing.
    -
    A little learning is a dangerous thing.

Images

My thoughts exactly! I'm thinking about buying an Arbotix Pro to handle additional sensors, and I have a Raspberry Pi floating around that I was thinking of using for the initial slightly-higher-level functions.

I'm getting interested in leveling in uneven terrain, and especially "I've hurt my foot"-style "limping".

And I'm dying to see if there's enough range-of-motion in the legs for the unit to bring itself upright from an up-side-down position...
    Last edited by Brooks; 05-17-2016 at 04:20 AM.

10. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi!

Nice to meet you, my name is Alex. I'm very interested in robotics, so I got a HROS-1 At the moment I'm struggeling with the programming.. I already figured out how to run the existing framework with the Intel Edison. The ps3demo works, too! Now I would like to write own programs.

Thread Information