Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 732578297103104105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: Introduce yourself!

1. Re: Introduce yourself!

My name is ray I have been into computers for about 40 years and started with the KIM 1 BOARD 6502 processor I have a associates degree in electronics along with hydraulics electrical controls HVAC sheet metal aircraft repair and construction I have been working with
    3 different types of homemade miniature hydraulic control valves and have been using air cylinders for hydraulic cylinders. I have also been
    using wind shield motors for hydraulic motors with some success I would like to share some designs of the valves if anyone is interested.

2. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone

I'm new to robotic and like to know more !

3. Re: Introduce yourself!

hy. i'm zsazsa.. interest in electronics and know i want to learn about robotic.
    thanks..

4. Re: Introduce yourself!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi all
    I'm Max , I'm German, mechanical engineer student and I love robotics stuff
    For my master thesis i'm going to build kind of a delta robot (the reason I got here) for a laser application.

hope to have some serius update soon
    Max

5. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone! My name is Jason and I found this interesting place while searching out an idea that I came up with over lunch with a friend one day. Like all ideas (even good ones) its been done in some form before. I'm a mechanical engineer with a farm boy background working in industrial automation (playing with big robots). I just enough electronics knowledge to get me into some really deep trouble - so I'll be entertaining along the way to building and learning about robot walking, gaits, ROS, and any number of other things I have yet to figure out. Thanks for having me!

Jason Hoffman

6. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone!!

My name is Urko, I´m spanish,
    student of renewable energies.
    For my final work in the university I have to achieve the control of a robotic arm and I would like to take more knowledge about robots.
    Thanks!

7. Re: Introduce yourself!

Jacob is my name, a Nigerian and a graduate of geology, I suddenly fell in love with embedded systems and am willing to acquire knowledge to any length, I am currently working on serial communication, where I interface some app with some hardware... I will appreciate any mentor if there is one out there, and I am willing to assist anyone out with any assignment...

I look forward to getting a lot of information here. I am really glad to be. thanks to everyone on this platform.

8. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi,
    I'm Misko, I live in Switzerland. I'm software engineer who is trying to build hexapod. I have a lot of ideas but I'm stuck on some, probably, basic stuff. All this robotic stuff is new for me and I'm looking to learn new stuff and have a fun.

cheers

Thread Information