Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14396489104110111112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,133 of 1133

Thread: Introduce yourself!

1. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum so I hope I am not doing something wrong.

I am Peter den Toom a graduating bachelor mechatronics student from the Netherlands. I am interested in delta robots and their forward and inverse kinematics. I have experience in forward kinematics and denavit-hartenberg convention for multi axes robots but not with linked axes.

Could someone please help me on this topic?

Ofcourse I googled a little myself. On this page related to the kinematics the writer refers to this forum:
    https://www.marginallyclever.com/oth...k-ik-test.html

I have seen a page made by mouradsme named Delta robot kinematics but this page is giving me an error:
    http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/tu...id=505#post505

I am doing something wrong or?

Maybe someone has a link or an explanation regarding this topic.

Thank you in advance for reading my message and I hope you can help me

Kind regards,
    Peter

2. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone!
    My name is Steven, I'm 32, and I'm about as green as you can get to robotics.
    I'm a career entrepreneur, and I cashed out of all my businesses earlier this year to go back to school.
    I've decided that I want my next entrepreneurial adventure to be in the realm of robotics, and I figured I should get a little education to have some clue about what I'm doing.
    I can tell I've come to the right place because the invention and innovation here is amazing!
    I look forward to having lots of dumb questions sarcastically answered, and eventually being a contributor to the fun

3. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone i am newbie here i really like to join this community.

thanks

johnamaro

Thread Information