Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 934598499105106107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,087 of 1087

Thread: Introduce yourself!

1. Re: Introduce yourself!

hello, my name is boštjan. i am a media artist. i came here because of the delta robot tutorial. i am working on a MIDI controller based on it. you can see what i do at bostjancadez.art. its currently only in slovene but will be translated soon (there are images though).

2. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi. I'm Geoff, known on the internet as sdfgeoff. My hobbies over the past years have included programming computer games and building robots.
    My robotics projects in the past have ranged from a robot that fits in a 5cm cube, to a 1-meter cubic behemoth that weighed upwards of 150kg and toted a 9kg gas cylinder and bird-scaring gas-gun. It was also effective at scaring people, and was robust enough to ride.
    I often write mini 'computer games' to simulate the robot. Having a simulation environment really helps make debugging easier and less costly.

Anyway, I'm joining this forum because I have started planning a mech-warfare bot, and need your guys advice....

3. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello folks.

I'm Charlie and I'm a magician from Sweden working a lot with technology and have a huge interest in robotics.

https://youtu.be/nG5_M44-Uic

I have worked a lot with dynamixels and feel I really understand them so hopefully I'll be able to contribute on things relating to that. My understanding of electronics comes from just playing with it for a couple of years so it is very lacking, but I have a background as a games programmer from the turn of the millenn

I am currently working on a full evening show about robots and AI premiering in about 5 weeks so currently I'm running around like a mad person working 12 hour days. Here is a little teaser shot quickly in my workshop.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SRkNP5XJIY

4. Re: Introduce yourself!

My name is David and I am a mechanical engineer from USA

5. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hey everyone,

my name is Michael and I am from Germany. I am working for an engineering office for automation in the production area. We are doing a lot of retro-fit but also robotics. The last project was to built an off-the-shelf robot and its control.
    In my research, I found this forum. The threat about transformation in this forum was very usefull (thanks very much).
    I hope I can give back some help.
    Have a great day

6. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone!

My name is Deezal and I am so excited to be on this forum! I am an aspiring electrical and electronics engineer

7. Re: Introduce yourself!

Thanks for adding me to this prestigious group. My good name A.Xavier reni prasad. I am doing my ME mechatronics in MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,CHENNAI,INDIA. Pursuing my project in delta robot design. this site is very useful in my work progress. this is eye opening for me.

Thread Information